American History 101

Posted by Bob on April 10th, 2012 under Coaching Session

It is interesting that, in American History, 1620 officially came AFTER 1620.

The present Virginia Legislature has continuous records since it was the House of Burgesses elected in 1619. What I am saying is that this is not one of those things like Parliament, where you ‘can trace its origins back to…”

Their were regular elections and meetings since 1619 as the House of Burgesses became the Virginia State legislature under the British Empire, then under the Articles of Confederation, the United States, the Confederate States, and whatever the hell we have now.

It is the SAME body that sat in 1619, with jurisdiction over the same state.

But English America began officially with the Pilgrims in November of 1620.

And of course, we are all aware that “English America” is obviously a different entity from the long-settled Spanish American settlements. Otherwise the Pilgrims would be exposed as latecomers, and America began at Plymouth Rock.

America began at Plymouth Rock because Lee surrendered at Appomattox Court House.

If you want to truthfully start a course in American history, it should begin with the sentence before this one.

1. #1 by Jason Here on 04/10/2012 - 6:20 am

Now is this the idea that American history was rewritten after Lincoln’s War, in order to create a new mythology that put the origin of America in the North? I have heard snippets of this and found it fascinating. The origin of what most of us actually cherish about America is actually Virginia and the South.

2. #2 by Jason Here on 04/10/2012 - 7:03 am

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to show this thread because it went almost according to the textbook Bob and Horus and the rest of you have mentioned – the same counterarguments. The woman columnist is Susan Campbell and she responds along with others. I go by the name JASON when posting there and it was started off by someone else from here. If anyone has advice or pointers I would appreciate it.

The exact same counterarguments emerge: White race doesn’t exist – so what if it goes away you won’t be here – race is a social construct – my kids aren’t pure White and I sleep at night – etc.

I do notice our enemies try and push us into reacting emotionally in anger, because they know how to handle that and dismiss us. I was a bit snarky at the end of one post, but I felt some humiliation might be helpful.

At this point, it may be better to just leave it alone, but if anyone has time I’m curious as to WHAT ELSE, if anything, we should say here. Thanks.

• #3 by Lord Nelson on 04/10/2012 - 8:12 pm

I posted this ‘below’ but it has still not appeared on the site:

Comment awaiting moderation:

“It appears that Anti-Whites are brainwashed to only recognize Whites as a distinct ethnic group when it comes to labelling Whites with negatives like “White Supremacist” “White Privilege” etc… But for every other time they are brainwashed to deny that Whites actually exist.

I am amazed people still take these idiots seriously.”

• #4 by Harumphty Dumpty on 04/10/2012 - 9:51 pm

I made a similar post to our vid…it would never get up on Ms. Campbell’s thread though:

“Race ‘doesn’t exist’ until it’s time to blame Whites for everything, and genocide them!

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White!”

3. #5 by Bob on 04/10/2012 - 8:18 am

That link doesn’t work for me. Did you scare her off the internet?

• #6 by Jason Here on 04/10/2012 - 9:28 am

It’s odd it won’t work me either now. I can find columns she wrote before and after, but not that one. Did she chicken out? I saved one of my responses, I should have saved the whole page.

4. #7 by Simmons on 04/10/2012 - 9:11 am

They changed the paradigm for America after 1865, victors can do that.

We at BUGs are actively changing the paradigms as we type.

“Anti-racism” has been the paradigm since 1945 and everyone has been herded into this model and basically quibbling the details with the “superiors.”

No longer, since we are now exposing “anti-racism” as a fraud and deceit put upon whites and whites only.

5. #8 by Simmons on 04/10/2012 - 9:19 am

I cannot follow Jason’s link for some reason only known to the gods of computers, but if it is the usual crap as he alludes to then it is easily refuted.

I got this from Sailer and let me expand on it. Race Denial in some circumstances is ILLEGAL.
    The government of this great country has encoded racial identification into its code of laws and rules. There is even a protocol for “visual identification” by the human resource types.

I have in the past spent a decent amount of time trying to find the exact law or rule, I did not find it but I did find several allusions to the “visual ID.”

It is not “anti-racism” it is anti-white.

6. #9 by Jason Here on 04/10/2012 - 9:24 am

Bob, it suddenly disappeared. Her other columns are still around but not that one. Did you see it at all? I am guessing she was displeased with her performance, which amounted to saying how “ignorant” I and the other poster were, even as we provide facts and logic. Maybe I shouldn’t have explained to her what dictionaries are for.

Does anyone know how to get a cache of it, if possible? I have a copy of one thing I posted, but that’s it. I can post it next.

• #10 by Gavin on 04/10/2012 - 9:36 am

“Ignorant” is a religious term anti-Whites use for anyone who does not agree with them.

• #11 by Harumphty Dumpty on 04/10/2012 - 3:30 pm

I have Safari on a Mac, and when I click on your link above I go right to her thread.

But the posts I left on that thread yesterday to be moderated didn’t go up, and today when I tried to post, my comment didn’t even go up to be moderated.

What a bunch of weenies! How I despise them when they won’t come out and fight! And then they sit there blathering their nonsense with no effective opposition that readers can be aware of!

And then their editors, when speaking at a luncheon or whatever, will puff up and say how proud they are to allow a forum for free speech!

May their newspapers all fail, and as someone said, may they find themselves sitting on the street holding a cardboard sign saying, “Will criticize Whites for food”!

I hate them!

7. #12 by Jason Here on 04/10/2012 - 9:38 am

Well now her whole blog seems down. I will post the one main I made about halfway through – everyone feel free to rip to shreds. I’m not ego-invested in it – LOL. Here it is:

Well if you believe that race is a “social construct” then you need to update your knowledge. You are quoting a school of thought that is at least 20 years out of date. Beyond that, if you think race doesn’t exist, then you have a problem with the UN Treaty on Genocide.
    Indeed, the concept of race is IMPLIED in the very term ‘genocide’. Do you tell indigenous people that they really don’t exist, so they shouldn’t worry about being wiped out? Do you tell Armenians that they couldn’t possibly have suffered a genocide, since race is a social construct, don’t you know.
    But the position you hold is even more dishonest. Because when it comes to NEGATIVE statements about Whites, you have no problem asserting that they exist. You will speak of “White privilege” and many other concepts that put Whites – as a race – in a very negative light. You have NO problem with that.
    It is only when Whites try and defend themselves that you suddenly claim they don’t exist, so they should shut up and happily embrace their genomic extinction. And honestly, I cannot imagine you telling Africans, if their nations were slated for massive reductions in native populations to be replaced by Whites and Asians, that they should just “buck up” and forget about that silly ol’ concept of an African race. You just try telling them that sometime.
    No, you take pride in being anti-White. Your very ego-system requires the existence of a White race for you to be against.
    By the way, if you are having trouble understanding what the term ‘codeword’ means, try using a dictionary – they explain what words mean.

8. #13 by Jason Here on 04/10/2012 - 10:12 am

This is probably the most important post, but you don’t get the back-and-forth. This is me below, in the middle of the dispute. Feel free to rip it to shreds:

9. #14 by BGLass on 04/10/2012 - 11:23 am

According to wiki, first written reference to “plymouth rock” did not even occur until 121 YEARS after they supposedly landed there.

But English people (ethnically) lived in Virginia back then, and many Scots-Irish, but now some of their descendants actually believe they are Irish, like irish-irish, at least according to Jim Webb.

Of course, I think “whatever the hell it is” is Roman America, and that it began in 1965, with Vat II, opening of south border, change of NFL to gladiator style games in arenas, etc, etc..

In hating the “Virginians” (and all that implies)— seems other white groups may have bit themselves in the butt. So, now their kids have to live in a black-brown proxy wars that they can’t escape (because they create them, lol, and when they move it becomes like what they left, quickly enough)— and so a lot of real Virginians clearly just think it’s funny, not like haha, but in the sense of divine justice, deo vindice. From that perspective the whole “New South” is just what AA calls “a geographic cure.”

Others seem to fear being stuck in more centuries-long pendulum swings of pope, queen, bankers, and jewish “communists” who profess to fight “for the people,” (and because somebody should, start to actually look reasonable.)

Someday, the others will look upon the Virginians with new eyes— and see what they could have had— but it was more important for their groups to “legitimate” themselves and to “be winners.” They could not concede the immense intelligence of the americans, by which I mean Virginians.

Also— West Virginia WAS Virginia for half the war, and therefore capital of the confederacy. The sliver of land (north panhandle) that juts north from the state, proper, is where the meeting was held which claimed it would now be “WV”; the north panhandle is only five miles across and banked by northern states. This —as well as its coal center which means half the country’s fuel due for taxation— is why they are such dumb rednecks, to be sure.

10. #15 by Scythian on 04/10/2012 - 12:52 pm

I was able to log on to that site, my comment is in moderation:

How about just opening your eyes and stop being in denial? Geno means race, Cide means killing. Obama is a mulatto and is hailed as America’s “first black president”. If the Japanese “elites” in gov’t, academia and the media were traitors and forced tens of millions of Africans into Japan and forced integration and “assimilation”, and Japanese people were told to “celebrate” a brown future in Japan, and if they didn’t they’d be socially ostracized, fired from their jobs, or even jailed (as is the case in Europe), with 24/7 race mixing propaganda; you are telling me Japan would be the same? you are telling me this wouldn’t result in the killing off of the Asian race in Japan? Or can’t you tell the difference between a Japanese person and a Nigerian? You can’t tell the difference between an Icelander and a Haitian and the different societies each creates? You have no problem identifying who White children are when saddling them with collective “guilt” and “unearned privilege”, then say they only exist as an idea in the mind; so it is YOUR “social construct” that explicitly attacks White children and ONLY White children that we must accept or we are naziswhowanttokill6millionje-ws? LOL! that kind of crap won’t last long. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

11. #16 by ANOTHERWHITERABBIT on 04/10/2012 - 1:18 pm

the blog is back up i posted on it 5 minutes ago just reclick the link or here

12. #17 by ANOTHERWHITERABBIT on 04/10/2012 - 1:22 pm

“History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.”
    napoleon. bob posted a few months back everyone said napoleon was average height for the time even though history has tried to make him short

13. #18 by Harumphty Dumpty on 04/10/2012 - 3:20 pm

When I attended elementary school in Virginia in the 1940s and 1950s, we learned that America began in Virginia.

Virginia and the South were always the center of the country for me.

Everything my grandparents’ generation feared has come to pass.

14. #19 by BGLass on 04/10/2012 - 4:56 pm

But many don’t even notice it’s weird, HD— even some older people don’t see something occurred. People can notice this, naturally, if they think. They should not have to be told. History, as presented, simply makes no sense at all.

But one has to have some drive to make things make sense (some need to “figure it out,” or to reconcile things that don’t fit).

—Used to think that thinking was a shared human trait. Maybe not.

15. #20 by shari on 04/10/2012 - 6:19 pm

At least some of you knew this because of your family. Out west we could be told that America started at Plymouth and be none the wiser.
    But when some people from the University came to my kids classroom and told them that Whites introduced scalping to the Indians during the French and Indian war. The reason was that the Indians were used to bringing heads back to the fort for counting and it really stunck the place up. Well, I knew something was up. The teacher just stood there. Outrageous!

16. #21 by Jason Here on 04/10/2012 - 6:53 pm

Yes the link is back up as ‘anotherwhiterabbit’ posted. What bothers me is that she simply retreats behind the concept that “race doesn’t exist” and at least puts on a smug attitude of having won (dealing with ignorance, you know). I’m not sure any more posting will accomplish anything, however, I did post the following, which is a combination of things from the Mini-Mantras to counter her “race is mere social construct argument”. Here that is, which has been approved yet:

Anti-Whites have such a strong sense of White racial identity, that they will routinely associate collective guilt to White children for things that happened thousands of miles away, and hundreds of years before, those White children were even born. How exactly do they designate which just born children to assign guilt to? And yet those same Anti-Whites will also look you straight in the eye and tell you that the White race is just a social construct that does not actually exist.
    Of course, all NORMAL people can see the obvious contradiction in the above.

When skeletal remains are found forensics specialist don’t just say “we have the remains a a male/female human”. Instead we hear “we have the remains of a Caucasian male/female or we have the remains of a black male/female”. Somehow scientists are able to look at long dead bodies and determine if they were black or White. Somehow social engineers can look at little babies just born an assign collective guilt based on their Whiteness.

Anyway, the blog is back up and brutal critique would be appreciated:

17. #22 by OldBlighty on 04/10/2012 - 11:27 pm

“What bothers me is that she simply retreats behind the concept that “race doesn’t exist” and at least puts on a smug attitude of having won (dealing with ignorance, you know). ”

Do you really expect criminals to tell the truth?

She is being disingenuous. She is a fanatic and cannot be converted in the short term, so do not try. Concentrate on making her look bad, in front of the audience.

The opinion of the audience is what counts.

“Race doesn’t exist”

If race doesn’t exist, how does affirmative action work?

If race doesn’t exist, genocide is IMPOSSIBLE.

Short sword responses like the above are best. Most people do not read long posts on the internet. They are too busy thinking of what they want to say.

• #23 by Jason Here on 04/11/2012 - 12:08 am

Good points. We are not trying so much to change the minds of anti-White traitors. We are trying to get a message out to Whites. And yes, make her look bad for her anti-White hate. And I do think the short responses generally work best, unless it is some forum where people debate a lot.

• #24 by Harumphty Dumpty on 04/11/2012 - 12:19 am

Real good to see you, OB.

• #25 by OldBlighty on 04/11/2012 - 4:39 am

Hey HD. :) I didn’t go anywhere, I’ve just been quiet on Bob’s blog for a while.

Can’t seem to pass these damn captchas…

• #26 by Harumphty Dumpty on 04/11/2012 - 6:12 am

I click on the circled arrows until I get one I can read. The first one presented is usually less readable than some of the subsequent ones.