Today’s Flower Children are Nasty Little Bastards, Too

Posted by Bob on April 28th, 2012 under Coaching Session

Blacks paid to go on discussion shows love to point out that THEY didn’t read the book being discussed.

The only adverse review of my last book was by one person who said he hadn’t read it.

This is the attitude of a spoiled child. But the whole PC religion is based on the superiority of anti-whites.

I am old enough to remember that the prime characteristic of 1960s youth, the Flower Children, the Love Generation, was bad manners. Funny nobody mentions that.

The girl who wrote the best book I ever read about how to treat women wrote it then. She begged that the words “Thank you” and a smile be used on someone who is dating you. This definitely wasn’t aimed at Southerners. But it is description of the almost unimaginable nastiness that was part of the Love Generation.

I was just back from Africa, so I really tried to hold it in. But I was approaching the door to my apartment building and another guy was coming in so I let him go in first.

He not only didn’t thank me, he ignored me with a nasty look on his face, which was standard for the Love Generation. So I kicked him in the butt.

My doctor brother and I were in Cambridge to see Carleton Coon. In front of a Harvard building the students were all crossing without looking. They were the Morally Superior, and those driving cars had to break for them, and it was raining.

That was the other piece of satisfying revenge. Someone raised in the country in South Carolina can handle a car, so my brother, going about 35, knocked one of the snotty bastards with the edge of the car and he stumbled all the way to the other side.

Two ass kicks, but very satisfying.

Eric Hoffer mentions this rudeness. Hoffer did heavy work all his life, and he despised the presumption of “representing the Working class” by these rude little bastards. He pointed out that the attitude of those New Left types was exactly he same as that of the French aristocrats toward working people before the Revolution.

They were just plain nasty, and I doubt you will see this mentioned anywhere else.

1. #1 by Jason Here on 04/28/2012 - 7:06 am

I’m afraid a lot of this rudeness became permanent. Not sure if it is better than in the 60s and early 70s or not, but probably less shocking now. I also notice that the damn bicycle rider guys (sorry if any here) in their nifty spandex pants, like to drive out in traffic, create a hazard all the time. I saw one cycling at 10 pm at night just recently in the right lane of a very busy 4 lane strip, where the speed limit is like 35 or 40, and most people go 50. Thank God I saw his little pale reflector light. I guarantee you he’s a liberal.

2. #2 by Simmons on 04/28/2012 - 8:17 am

And yet our trained conservatives went on quibbling the facts instead of mentioning the fact that the leftists were scum.

3. #3 by BGLass on 04/28/2012 - 8:50 am

Right Wing Trendies are WAY worse, imo— syrupy moralism (psycho cognitive dissonance) of the “anti-abortion” crowd happily bombing the crap out of whatever their t.v. tells them to, spending tax dollars like water for the military while ragging on about some poor person laid off by mexicans who finally gives up (after generations of hammering to get them to do it) and takes food stamps.

One —who happened to be a Spandex rider– told me “all southerners just wanted to be aristocrats. He was on a public paycheck, and worse than just causing wrecks— the bike riders ENSURE that they cause enough to change all the zoning laws, (which is the reason the government caters to them)— and guarantee the seizure of many people’s front yards in order to make them bike lanes.

They are so self-centered they do not even guess that the bike cult is created for zoning. Meantime, the same Right Wing Trendies (ragging on about private property) use public parks all the time (just not to ride bikes there; those are to be ridden on people yards to cause wrecks).

At least hippies will SAY they’re communists, sometimes, not even using “liberal.” Right Wingers seem more contradictory and Lying about how you really act in the world is RUDE.

They are “anti-abortion” or “home school” and so they are holier than God. Meantime, they spend public money like water, ensure seizure of private property by their actions, crap on working people who pay their bills frequently, are pro-“feminist,” “anti-racist,” and all the rest.

They would probably be too communist for Stalin, and they don’t even know it.

4. #4 by BGLass on 04/28/2012 - 8:54 am

Right Wing Trendies and Left Wing Trendies are both moralistic empty vessels. They confuse humiliation with humility and moralism with morals.

Sometimes they sense they are the rudest thing that ever walked, and vaguely kind of care about this (because it could cost them something they want, like a job promotion or chance on a church committee or whatever).

But they can never not be rude. They never account for the fact that someone else is THERE. Often they will “do nice things,” just the way John Wayne Gacy did to become “man of the year” in his town. So —because this makes them nice— they cannot understand rejections. They have done so many nice things!

But then they turning around and insist on walking right in front of you, or not thanking you for letting them pass.

The Southerner is in a real bind. (This comes up in the “New South” all the time). Politeness is a really deep hardwire. To others, it’s a sign to take advantage (they live in a mentality where “competition runs America!” or whatever). So, Politeness is, to them, exposure of vulnerability.

Also— there is just the extreme RUDENESS that comes out of the people who live entirely in a false narrative about history.

Most southerners I have witnessed, have now adopted Northeast rudeness in public, (especially in traffic), then revert to hospitality (which is actually a pretty complex unwritten code of manners) in private settings when among themselves.

5. #5 by BGLass on 04/28/2012 - 9:15 am

One funny thing though—

When you do kick them in the ass, then they start whining, “I thought southerners were supposed to be so polite,” so Bible Belt, so God based,” etc…

–exposing they are operating just like race baiters, lol. Like you’re supposed to just accept some public role to them of doormat-scapegoat. They are the “good whites” so you’d better get out of the way!

6. #6 by beefcake on 04/28/2012 - 9:25 am

The self righteous of ALL religions feel that they are SUPERIOR.

In the religion of political correctness, they feel that the MORE of a TRAITOR they are, the MORE SUPERIOR.

The easiest way to spot the Anti-White in the modern society is a combination of two expressions.

One, the arrogant head leaned back. Now, this can also be seen on any high testosterone male, because they are missing the second part of the expression.

Two, and this is the more important part, the look of DISDAIN as if there are smelling something rotten.

Head leaned back + angry at every morally inferior person they see (everyone White) = high chance of Anti-White.

Bob is correct, when you drive around a University campus, you see LOTS of them, and they are VERY rude.

I used to work in paratransit, special bus drivers for folks with disabilities. Some of those folks who need a wheelchair or other disabilities WORKED on the University campus.

Now it is IMPOSSIBLE to mistake the Special Bus, it is Bright red and Black and White, looks nothing like any other Bus, and has a big Blue Wheel chair symbol on it.

It would take my 20 minutes to get it parked where I needed to, because I had to drive through ONE block on a campus. Then have to deal with the heckling of the Enlightened in order to get to the correct spot to put down the wheel chair ramp.

SELF RIGHTEOUS people know no end to their rudeness, as they truly feel SUPERIOR. There is a never ending supply of SELF RIGHTEOUS RUDENESS on University campus.

Not even a bit of kindness for the guy in a wheelchair.

But its all OK because they LOVE humanity, and have a 30,000 debt racked up in order to learn we all BLEED RED.

7. #7 by Dave on 04/28/2012 - 10:44 am

There is something that is being missed here that even Hoffer didn’t realize. The Love Generation was mainly posturing by a bored media.

The important point is fragmentation. The extreme social fragmentation of America that has been the central state of affairs for many generations. The only thing meaningful and true, for example, in Steinbeck’s Grapes of Wrath was the observation that the well paid employed have no insight into the meaning and challenges of the desperate unemployed.

The Love Generation, promoted by the mainstream media, was a cover for the echo of the Great Depression that occurred between 1966 and 1982. The victims of that “echo” were conveniently made invisible by the “Love Generation” media promotion using rock and roll and blues concerts as primary cover.

So let us not wander too far from the truth. What I remember was the Bronx burning. The apartment house fires, desperate landlords burning down their buildings for insurance payouts and gunfire aimed at fireman to warn them off from responding. I also remember the large number of “youth” showing up dead and being “passed” by the coroner without a single mention in the paper. Not a single mention of concern about all these young people winding up dead like it is normal for lots of 19 year olds winding up corpses.

The media didn’t want to talk about that. Too real, and they don’t do real. Their refusal to do “real” is a permanent condition, let us not get lost in it.

8. #8 by Jason Here on 04/28/2012 - 11:05 am

If Bob is right that politics is becoming more racialized, does this mean Romney will win this time? WNs seem pretty cocksure Obama will win, but I wonder. Bush’s massive failures have receded into the background so there is less of a GOP taint. I’m not pro or anti Romney, just curious.

9. #9 by Jason Here on 04/28/2012 - 12:18 pm

Speaking of rudeness, I am being rude over on TOO. I am so sick of their demands for a “metaphysical” plan to save the world, and the insistence that we must first reshape 2000 years of Christianity, or accept Odin or Hitler as our new god, before we go forward. Some Sacred Creed as Bob would say.

They all want to present their Awesome Plan, complete with deep philosophical insight and a religious revolution. Some want to literally take us back to the Middle Ages complete with Kings. Others speak of the cowardly lickspittles who won’t declare Hitler a god. It finally hit me that these people are only there because they imagine themselves a new Plato or Confucius, who will create a new 1,000 year civilization. They want to be Great Culture Warriors that have statues built in their honor centuries from now. All of it based on some superficial rehash of things others said better.

The idea of simple, plain, PRODUCTIVE politics actually bores them. No, they are too busying taking the “inner journey” and communing with the Great Spirits of old. I keep telling them, no one is going to come to us looking for Metaphysical guidance. We don’t have to overthrow Christianity or reshape it. We don’t need to get off into religion at all, other than not to offend sensibilities like any smart politician. When do people ever look to their POLITICIANS for spiritual guidance?

Sorry, I am being a smart ass over there (and here). Sorry for the vent.

10. #10 by Jason Here on 04/28/2012 - 3:11 pm

OK fine, I’ll hog the board since no one else is.
    Just as a sign that things may be on the verge of changing, look at Takimag – it’s not pro-White at all, but it does report pretty honestly about race and it continues to carry Derbyshire and Sailer (neither of them WNs, but they do talk very bluntly about race). Why is Takimag important?

Well, writers for Takimag have appeared on Fox over the last year (at least) – the Red Eye show to be specific. This means writers from a fairly race-realist friendly internet magazine can go on Fox. I think that is a pretty big first step.

• #11 by beefcake on 04/28/2012 - 4:28 pm

Jason, all it takes is for a LOT of people to hear/read the Mantra a few times, and it starts sinking in each time more and more, and day by day we see the evidence.

Has Takimag mentioned White Genoicde in any context yet?

Results will not be overnight, but once this is on Fox News or CNN at that point it is a juggernaut of a message.

It becomes a public issue that wll not go away and just continue to grow until we have a HOME.

• #12 by Jason Here on 04/28/2012 - 7:47 pm

I don’ think Takimag has ever mentioned White Genocide. Maybe I will try sending polite emails to some of their writers as Bob suggested a while back, to ease them closer to the topic.

11. #13 by steadiness on 04/28/2012 - 3:29 pm

Yeah, liberals with Social Democracy are just like theocons with Jesus and libertarians with the Free Market.

Actually, Chomsky said something similar to what Bob has been saying

“The point of public relations slogans like “Support Our Troops” is that they don’t mean anything…that’s the whole point of good propaganda. You want to create a slogan that nobody is going to be against and I suppose everybody will be for, because nobody knows what it means, because it doesn’t mean anything. But its crucial value is that it diverts your attention from a question that does mean something, do you support our policy? And that’s the one you’re not allowed to talk about.” -Noam Chomsky

Naturally, he isn’t going to make the obvious connection to political correctness.

12. #14 by BGLass on 04/28/2012 - 5:05 pm

Many who consider themselves hard-core right wingers go around with kids in tow in tie-dye and with those Upside-down Life Symbol (“peace sign”) shirts. Why did the right wingers take up the hippie clothes? If you acted like the hippie dressed kids were communists, the parents would say, “it’s just clothes. We don’t care about clothes. All clothes are the same.”

It’s sort of weird that people still wear that. Must have seen ten today. What is the point of putting anything political, or that on a five year old?

13. #15 by AnotherWhiteRabbit88 on 04/28/2012 - 8:00 pm

I was always brought up to be polite, to say please when I wanted something, thankyou when I received something or someone did something for me. Hell, I probably say thankyou TOO MUCH. Because of the importance of manners in my mind this also lets me see how devoid of any form of manners the general public is. For instance, whenever a motorist stops for me at a zebra crossing I will always acknowledge the driver for doing so, afterall they didn’t HAVE to stop, but the many occasions when I have been in the drivers seat and pull up to the crossing to let someone cross they just turn and look at me with a scowl on their face as if they were doing ME a favor while being disgusted at me for doing so!

• #16 by Gavin on 04/28/2012 - 8:06 pm

At a time when etiquette is low in general, it raises the value of those that are proficient at it.

14. #17 by AnotherWhiteRabbit88 on 04/28/2012 - 8:10 pm

@Gavin – You have a very good point there, I never thought of it that way :-)

15. #18 by shari on 04/28/2012 - 8:11 pm

I have to say that not EVERYONE who’s manners fail them are Mommy Proff’s morally superior Flower Children SOB’s. Some people are just very tired, worn out and grouchy. I think we can tell the difference. Grouches don’t claim to be morally superior.

16. #19 by BGLass on 04/29/2012 - 7:18 am

yes, Shari— I have tried to become less polite on purpose. It’s not worth it.

Saying “Sorry,” instead of “excuse me,” was a Northernism I picked up— then they say, “no problem.” Like how when you say “thank you,” then they say, “no problem.” Well whoever said it was a “problem.” There’s a reason you say “you’re welcome.”

Anyway, any form of politeness is misunderstood as saying “doormat here.” Or —like in the ‘new south’ or big city atmospheres, it’s really such a social lie that an honest person begins to balk at it.

In Day of the Locusts, the big party of public money eating, maybe only a village idiot keeps grinning and thanking.

—anyway it’s the great shutting down of life, especially under things such as Welfare-Warfare states.

You can harm yourself by being honest, creative, intelligent in a “connect the dots” kind of way, and also polite.

“new america” has little place for that sort of person.

Manners are a natural extension of a REAL society of people who are actually connected in some way.

Grinning and waving at some mexican, or public-employee-new-south newcomer cutting you off with his “I’m the boss now” vanity plates, or Indians bitching about the free college degree you paid for him getting when you struggle to do something for your own kids, etc— well… real MANNERS are just not even possible in that context.

Manners have to do with Societies. Kowtow— is literally, like everything else, imported from China, kou tou.

Pearls before swine and so on.

@ steadiness ‘libertarians and the free market’ very true.

17. #20 by BGLass on 04/29/2012 - 7:29 am

It is very hard to train oneself to CEASE to create things, (if you are creative). To CEASE to be polite if it is a very deep hardwire in you.

It feels as if something beautiful and essential is being destroyed. But what is the alternative? Being used up!

Some of the Old South seems to have gone to the New North. Maybe one could be polite there without endless punishments for it, lol, but maybe not. It’s an age of rudeness, and you’re a village idiot if you aren’t on it.

18. #21 by Jason Here on 04/29/2012 - 8:41 am

Bob, beefcake, this was a great thread. That sense of moral superiority is exactly what pervades these people. Self-righteous people who think they are morally superior BECAUSE they betray us – because they are traitors. We need a miniMantra on just that, because clearly these people have made a fetish of treason. They are full on traitors psychologically, for reasons we may never understand. But we need to call them out for it.

My question is this: Is it the moral superiority that makes them so rude, or their traitorous characters? I sense both are at work in different ways. The odd mix of a person who feels so cool to be “getting over on the squares”, and yet somehow feels he is their moral better. Bizarre.

19. #22 by Annie Oakley on 04/29/2012 - 11:53 am

This rampant rudeness in our society is making me nuts. As a white woman, I expect more from our tribe but they seem to be the offenders just as much as other folks.

I grew up in the Midwest. I was taught to look people in the eye when they talked to me and say please and thank you.

If a white person is nice to me, I’m nice back, but being nice to those who mistreat me is absolute masochism.

I’m growing weary of these sullen cashiers who can’t be bothered to make eye contact, count out my change or act as if my mere presence is enough to set them off. I use to kill them with kindness as my grandma used to do, but that doesn’t work anymore. They have utter contempt and disdain for you if you do.

OR you have people crossing the street in the middle of a shopping center fixed on their phones and crossing the street without looking. Then if I honk (to remind them to look both ways and actually get off of their stupid Iphone) I’m the bad guy!

This rudeness thing affects our people too. Many of our Volk are a little more shy and retiring than I am, so they swallow this mistreatment and just keep on keeping on. The continued swallowing of mistreatment and abuse is just another dog pile on the top of the heap of abuse aimed at our people from all directions.

If someone is over the top rude to me in a retail of business setting, I fire off an email. I usually get a response back. I’m a reasonable woman who writes well, so it’s not some gibberish written by an oaf.

20. #23 by Epiphany on 04/29/2012 - 12:21 pm

The thing that the Military never does, nowadays, is to actually protect the U.S. Civilian population. If they did, they would be on the Mexican Border, now!

21. #24 by Simmons on 04/29/2012 - 2:52 pm

Speaking of nasty and also ironic, the anti-white establishment is basically down to defending the lynch mobs of Obama’s Democratic party voting constituents.

Of course this is best done by ignoring it altogether, but even that wall of shame is being rendered into toothpicks and gravel.

Every white anti-white is bearing the cross of low IQ low impulse control blacks who live for violence against whites. There goes all that moral superiority straight down the sewer.

22. #25 by BGLass on 05/03/2012 - 10:04 pm

What I remember was the Bronx burning. The apartment house fires, desperate landlords burning down their buildings for insurance payouts and gunfire aimed at fireman to warn them off from responding. I also remember the large number of “youth” showing up dead and being “passed” by the coroner without a single mention in the paper. Not a single mention of concern about all these young people winding up dead like it is normal for lots of 19 year olds winding up corpses…..”

The same thing is happening now. And there are kids who are taking it all in. For whatever reason, they see it and have the humility to be afraid by it, to know whatever happens out there could happen to them, or their families, or their neighborhoods, etc.

Daily, they are expressing their fear and concern to the kind of adults we often meet— and those adults chide the child and say, “what are you talking about, silly,” and laugh, or whatever.

Why can some take it in and others not— what can be said with surety is that each generation bears anew people who will try to think, to put things together, to understand

Only a very few can truly remember their own lives. And it’s an attitude from which they have lived, often from a young age.

There is nothing sadder than a ten year old Wordist with the mom speaking in a catalogue of correct attitudes, gym memberships, ethnic restaurants, cars she owned. There can be such a distance between reality and words

23. #26 by BGLass on 05/03/2012 - 10:16 pm

The continued swallowing of mistreatment and abuse is just another dog pile on the top of the heap of abuse aimed at our people from all directions….”

So true, yet there have been programs. Like “Have a Nice Day!” and public smiley signs. Well… we must be nice and it can be masochism. So people said “Have a Nice Day” with irony and in the singsong voice we now associate with the slogan.

Politeness campaigns on the horizon— but never the Race for the Cause…

—but why on earth would everyone WANT to be rude?

Don’t Ask! Don’t Ask!

24. #27 by BGLass on 05/03/2012 - 10:23 pm

Isn’t it funny—- that we lived in a place so rude that central planning programs had to be made to enforce on us polite slogans —like have a nice day— with which to have conversations? Now, that would not be natural, organic discourse… would it?

The rudeness is endless. Like getting callbacks from the automated voice system with which you just did business, asking you to spend a half hour on their phone survey, critiquing what happened.

There are so many things wrong with it —in terms of the complex code of western civilized manners— that one would not know where to start.