Policy

Posted by BoardAd on May 9th, 2012 under Bob, Comment Responses

Upon Bob’s insistence, I would like to announce a change in comment policy regarding the daily article.

Starting tomorrow we will enforce a policy of one comment per commenter per article per day. Any following comments or those that are off topic will be deleted, regardless of merit.

Bob and I don’t wish to discourage commenting, but we are doing this to encourage a well written and thought out comment to reduce mental diarrhea.

The swarm will not be affected by this change.

1. #1 by David Joop on 05/10/2012 - 3:36 am

Why not just ban the people who are trolls/idiots?

Edit: Some people post multiple comments during the day that are interesting and thoughtful, whereas others do post ‘mental diarrhea’.

Why should the good posters be penalized on account of a few trolls and idiots? Why not just penalize the guilty parties.

2. #2 by Dick_Whitman on 05/10/2012 - 7:30 am

“Why not just ban the people who are trolls/idiots?”

Hear, hear!!!

We will disseminate the mantra until the Anti-White system is turned to dust.
    We will disseminate the Mantra until the Anti-White system is turned to dust!
    WE WILL DISSEMINATE THE MANTRA UNTIL THE ANTI-WHITE SYSTEM IS TURNED TO DUST!!

• #3 by Dick_Whitman on 05/16/2012 - 7:26 pm

“I’m going to be away for a few weeks (got a business trip in South America). But I hope this new policy makes it more difficult for our enemies to disrupt our holy work.” (Dick Whitman)

Whoa, I must have been tired when I wrote this? I meant I had a trip to the American South (sorry if excited FTWR listeners, as you pictured me touring a UFO facility or siting at a large table with a large computerized map on the wall).

I did enjoy myself “down south” however, wherever that means?

muah ha ha hahahaha

3. #4 by Harumphty Dumpty on 05/10/2012 - 11:02 am

Hooray! Free at last! Free at last!

4. #5 by dungeoneer on 05/10/2012 - 5:18 pm

An excellent decision.

5. #6 by Peter Whiterabbit on 05/10/2012 - 8:47 pm

No wonder why HD has had so much more time on his hands ;)

Great idea!

6. #7 by Frank on 05/12/2012 - 12:06 am

Thank God someone has finally done it. Thanks.