White Dude Reports Sweet Revenge

Posted by Bob on May 26th, 2012 under Coaching Session

White Dude reports:

“MANTRA SUCCESS! A MUST READ!

“I came across somebody on Yahoo Answers complaining about the mantra being all over Youtube. This really MADE MY DAY! In addition to obviously fighting for Whites and our countries, it’s moments like this mantra posters live for. It’s so gratifying to know we are making a difference.

“Keep up the great work all!”

Yes, good work, but also some desperately needed REVENGE!

All of us have suffered all our lives from Political Correctness Sermons. You are really enjoying a book and suddenly the author introduces a black or a Jew and starts preaching at you the same stuff you have suffered through for years in school.

Some of us, being naturally courteous folks, worry about dropping the Mantra right into a page concerned with cod fishing or botany.

For me, this is delicious. All my life I have been enjoying a book or a movie when it suddenly became a Political Correctness tale about Evil White Men or the Evil South. I get a special kick out of it when you do exactly the same thing to THEM, they are on a page talking about botany when you throw the Mantra right into their faces.

Marxists, including all those who don’t know they are Marxists, insist that EVERYTHING if POLITICAL.

Let’s take ‘em up on that.

1. #1 by six gun on 05/26/2012 - 7:03 am

I voted up one of the BUGster answers.
    Some good quality replies here.
    I wish I could have put an answer in myself to this yahoo character but it would have been a lot more direct. White and from the North East of England. One of my own, he’d have got a piece of my mind.

Here is the question posted:

“It’s really starting to annoy me now.”

Good

“Once you get into this “”part”” of youtube, it’s literally FULL of people who say “Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white!111!!1!1″ ”

Yes lots of people are devoting their own time at their own expense to spread the message in the Mantra.

“and if you try arguing with you they just repeat themselves and say “why do you support the genocide of white people?” ”

Sounds like this person has their head in the sand and does support White geNOcide.

“And when you say there isn’t no genocide and give data and evidence of why, they block you, of they start saying loads of stuff about white children.”

They block you – so this person is so sick of these comments he is going to pro-White video channels to spread the message there is no geNOcide. It has to be or how else could he get “blocked.” We’d be happy for this genocidal maniac to not go to our video channels.

“What they don’t understand is that white people are not a race and various races makes up the people of white, black and brown skin colours.”

Oh here we go – there are no white people. I am a figment of my own imagination.

“They also hate Jews and say the holocaust never happened.”

Holocaust never happened – that’s not in the Mantra, indeed no might say the naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews is almost validating the holocaust.

“What I find disturbing about this is the videos have lots of views and the usually have way more likes than dislikes.”

Sounds like this person is disturbed already.

“For the record, I am white and from North-East England.”

Traitor.

“Why are there so many of these people?”

Because there are people who care about their race and think it is worth fighting for unlike this scummy traitor.

• #2 by steadiness on 05/26/2012 - 11:11 am

Making a Yahoo account is really, really easy. If you already have one, just open a different web browser and create a new one. Then you can connect it with answers with one click, though for some reason it took a day before I could do that (it said something was down). You too can answer this and other questions about race directly ^_^

• #3 by six gun on 05/26/2012 - 6:28 pm

Yeah I got myself a yahoo account but the question was closed to answers otherwise I would have given that English guy what for. The sickening anti-Whites are from your own race but the absolutely most sickening form are those from your own ethnic group from the same part of the country. You could be remotely related – the ultimate traitor.

2. #4 by cecilhenry on 05/26/2012 - 7:27 am

This is delightful to hear. Keep it up people.

Did anyone see this??

3. #6 by dungeoneer on 05/26/2012 - 8:02 am

Minus the SixMillion and genocide justification it`s almost gentlemanly in it`s tone.

He`s only whining about the public offense to his religion`s sensibilities,and wants to know why we exist,not calling for censorship/lynching like the other meany anti-whites.

4. #7 by Jason on 05/26/2012 - 8:24 am

Absolutely fantastic! This is motivating to all of us. I have seen mentions almost like that. Things like “it must be some automated bot spitting that mantra out” or someone making fun of me for hitting every article on race and diversity with it. It is fun! Finally, we have a voice they can’t shut up. Thanks to everyone who created this, did the work and keeps it going.

5. #8 by The Old Man of the Mountain on 05/26/2012 - 8:41 am

Political Correctness = White Genocide

Anything that advances the on going World Wide Genocide of White Children is called Political Correctness.

• #9 by WhiteRabbitAwake on 05/26/2012 - 5:58 pm

Indeed.

They do not enforce political correctness on Asians. They do not enforce political correctness on Africans.

The anti-Whites ONLY enforce political correctness on White people in White countries.

6. #10 by Linux Lewis on 05/26/2012 - 9:43 am

I am relatively newer than most here. but I have noticed that on youtube I get a lot of responses “Who are you people?” or the token “I’m sick of these ‘anti-racist is a codeword’ people”. I get a chuckle from those comments, of course they mean it as an insult lol.

It doesn’t surprise me that I get a myriad of hate responses on my youtube posts. I expect it because mostly I “troll” the mantra onto really popular videos (like movie trailers/music videos) which have nothing to do with the topic, then I “like” my own comment up to the top comments (so it gets more views). What DOES surprise me is how many POSITIVE responses I get from those “troll” posts.

I am just happy that I have something to make the anti-whites feel stupid, and the fact that it’s a consistent message that is being pounded into their tiny brains… just icing on the cake.

7. #11 by Roderick on 05/26/2012 - 9:54 am

“Marxists, including all those who don’t know they are Marxists, insist that EVERYTHING is POLITICAL.

Let’s take ‘em up on that.”

This line sent a very satisfying chill down my spine.

8. #12 by Genseric on 05/26/2012 - 10:50 am

The Mantra is our “Pause That Refreshes.”

9. #13 by stradivari on 05/26/2012 - 12:41 pm

Bob, this is one of the best articles you’ve ever written. Good luck.

stradivari, signing off.

10. #14 by White Dude on 05/26/2012 - 2:34 pm

Greetings Bob, this is White Dude here.

Thank you very much for this post. I am so glad you were made aware of the mantra success we’ve been having.

I also wanted you to know that I am so proud to be a member of the SWARM team. I feel that posting the mantra is one of the few things that ordinary folks like myself can do to make a difference.

Thank you for this website and the fabulous resources that it provides. You’ve got a great operation going here and I wish us all luck in the future.

Have a fantastic weekend Bob and the SWARM team.

With gratitude,

White Dude

11. #15 by Peter2324 on 05/26/2012 - 10:28 pm

Hi, I´m new here (newly registered after lurking some time). I would like to present 2-3 thoughts that I think can be useful in argumentation:

1)”I have an idea for a business-opportunity: “White-Only”-countries. Don´t you think that there might be a lot of customers?”

2)”Sperm-banks: what do you think is preferred: white´s sperm, or black´s sperm?”

Maybe 3) (already once mentioned to horus-whiterabbit):
    simply the word “WE”
    Does the simple word “WE” have an instinsic exploding quality (exploding the anti-white case, that is): if e.g. in a white group all have, let´s say a “WE”-button: the word “WE” provokes, imposes, the question of “Who is WE”. The “WE”-approach cannot be corrupted, as when they want to say… sure, we, all we races..: it´s not a credible proposition and people will define their “WE” on their own and become aware that their “WE” is “we whites” and nothing else. Group-affiliation gains awareness, this is enforced by simply spreading the word “WE”.

Like with the mantra, the “WE”-approach is unbeatable because the anti-whites cannot present such a campaign as bad, as in the moment when they mention the case at all, they add to the campaign which has only 1 effect, creating white identitarian group awareness.

• #16 by six gun on 05/27/2012 - 8:54 pm

Anti-Whites will try to present most things pro-White as bad. They would have little difficulty having a go at WE
      I say we when I am talking about the White race to other Whites or talking to my ethnic group to other English people.
      It is a natural word to use.

WE can get twisted pretty easily – WE can be presented as being separatist and supremacist. An us [WE] and them. You are trying to create division the anti-White will say.
      You are trying to exclude people – you are clearly highlighting differences. You do this b/c you claim superiority. The only people who do this are racists. You are clearly a racist… blah blah.

There is plenty to knock this down with but WE is not incorruptible.

12. #17 by Peter2324 on 05/28/2012 - 6:16 pm

Hm… ok, thanks for the evaluation, six gun, I guess you´re right, “WE” is essentially just a different label but still us “whites”, and “white” will always be cracked down. So the crucial aspect is to point out that they don´t accept us no matter how we call us, i.e. they intend white genocide. So it´s the anti-white, white-genocide aspect that needs to be pointed out, as the Mantra does (which makes again clear how well-thought the Mantra is).
    Thanks for pointing it out ot me.

As for the other two points: re the sperm-bank, I should more precisely say “what kind of sperm does a >white< woman request, black sperm or white sperm", and while it might appear like "justifying ones existance", I think that it helps to disclose what people actually want when they decide freely and in a real, no-nonsense issue that really matters (reproduction). Similar with the "whites-only-country": while it may appear supremacist, I think it can help make aware what´s really on the mind of people; that the given situation is not what they really want if they were able to choose.