New Rules for the Swarm

Posted by Bob on June 23rd, 2012 under Coaching Session

A post from Horus:

BUGS Swarm has been on a roll for the last two years. We are now have over a 100 posting and reporting. And maybe another 100 posting and not reporting. Based on the growth of the Swarm. And considering things we have planned for the future. We are going to tweak how we operate.

As of this writing, you are no longer being asked to report the exact threads to the Swarm. You only need to report the thread IF you need help on that thread from the Swarm. This will be a hard habit to break for some of you. So if you want to put up a post telling us you posted the Mantra 30 times today across 7 different internet sites. That is fine and that is as descriptive as you need to be. Now that the swarm is on a path to full strength. It is imperative that we make adjustments to amplify our success.

There was a time just 5 years ago when only a handful were posting the Mantra. And I would go to a news site and be the only one on there using words like AntiWhite. Thankfully, those days are long gone. Now, I have a difficult time finding a thread out there in the world were someone is NOT posting the Mantra or using our terminology.

Are you hurting our endeavors by reporting a CNN thread where you posted the Mantra? In my opinion, reporting lamestream media links are not a problem yet. However, when it comes to social media sites like Youtube, Facebook etc. This is starting to prove counterproductive. Especially Youtube. You can continue to light them up night and day. There is no need to report the links back to us.

Unless you need the Swarm to help out somewhere. You don’t have to post the links.

1. #1 by six gun on 06/23/2012 - 7:11 am

This is an sensible move, n8glenn’s cohorts will be delighted (not).

I firmly believe there are lots of what I call paid “operatives” on the big sites. I have just been replying to two on a non BUGS topic. I commented on one of their channels they were a paid operative of an infamous New York based League. They had comments posted on their channels with lots of cursing and the usual 88 stuff. They happily left those but mine was gone immediately and they openly cursed me for putting the comment in.

Some people might find it helpful to have BUGser buddies. You can simultaneously engage in a thread. You know where you are going and could communicate through the messaging system here or on some other safe site/system. You know each others’ routines. I was working with a BUGser the other night as a pair. We just happened to come together and we were talking over that site’s messaging system as well. This was not someone who comes to this site much as it happens. We were replying to the anti-White and each other on the thread. You could of course play an anti-White/White routine, where BUGser buddies play one of the roles in mock combat. In deed a mentor pupil type system could be very helpful to maintain quality and speed BUGser development.

There are lots of ways BUGsers could work and be even more effective.
    I would recommend people use a browser through some sort of proxy system. I saw a comment where a BUGser though his IP address was being blacked. He could put a post up but it would just disappear.

Work hard but more important work clever.

2. #2 by OldBlighty on 06/23/2012 - 7:50 am

@six gun
    Proxies do not work on Youtube and many other websites if you wish to comment.

BTW, I found another of my Youtube accounts is being spam marked today, so I thought I’d try this to create new accounts in future:

How to Bypass Google SMS Verification

If you do the same, remember to change your IP address first, by turning off your modem router and do not use any of your previous Google/Youtube accounts ever again, or they will know it is you.

• #3 by GregP on 06/24/2012 - 12:48 am

Many proxy services do not work, but Tor does when using the Torbrowser. That’s how I do all my mantra posts.

BTW, using that SMS bypass is hugely helpful. It works too and is even simpler than they say. I never had to have any verification email sent after the initial one to get the ad words (or whatever it’s called) account. It took me like 5 minutes and I had a new account I could comment on youtube with.

3. #4 by CrazyIvan on 06/23/2012 - 8:37 am

One way (I persume) anti-Whites find their way here is if they click on the little graph icon next to the view counter on YouTube. It shows where the video is embedded and the views/links are coming from.

I use this sometimes to find where anti-White videos are embedded and strike THEIR home base.

I think if you copy a link and paste into your browser search bar you can avoid getting tracked from this site.

• #5 by six gun on 06/23/2012 - 10:21 am

I had a look at the button but it does not say we are coming from this site. However the destination website will know. I have built a few websites which I installed awstats onto. This logged visitor IP and everything about the user including the link they had come off to arrive at the site. You could find everything coming from this site for example got wiped automatically. So pasting the link in the search bar cuts this site out of the equation.

I put a basic VPN on. Checking the what’s my IP it gives a USA IP address for me and not my own. Can log into YT accounts. It’s free so is basic. Not looked into pay VPN’s.

• #6 by GregP on 06/24/2012 - 12:58 am

Not all videos show that information publicly. It depends on the video’s privacy settings. Most do show that information by default, although the defaults might have changed.

Either way, I think it’s a good idea to assume it CAN be seen by others and take the simple precaution of copy & pasting links in the URL bar AND not posting complete links on BUGS. I think from now on a good rule of thumb when you must post a youtube link would be to leave out the “youtube.com/” part so no one accidentally or intentionally clicks the link and tips our hand.

Oh, and what is a VPN?

4. #7 by H.Avenger on 06/23/2012 - 10:42 am

I have a few articles coming out on the Blog. One article has been turned in already and it is about not posting “social media” links on Youtube, Facebook, Yahoo. You don’t have to post any links unless you need help from the Swarm on that particular link. You can post lamestream media links and of course continue to post links you want the Swarm to help on.

The social media links are a special case. Youtube is a very special case. Of course, many of these “social media” companies have the same owners. Not posting the links will make it easier for the Swarm members to keep their names/passwords secure and free from banning for longer periods of time. They have made big adjustments in policies (esp. at Youtube). I want you guys prepared ahead of time at full strength in front of July/August/Sept. And I want you guys to have minimum hassle in your Swarming lifestyle.

Again, lamestream media links are not a problem at all IMO. Posting a link to CNN were you are smacking around AntiWhites is no problem at this time. And the Social Media links can be argued back and forth…..but I have an ace in the hole. And I want you guys to have an easier life on sites like Youtube coming into the fall. That will in turn make our enemies jobs more difficult.

There may be a time when it does not matter how many Youtube/Facebook/Yahoo links you post on the Swarm. I will let you know….but for now until well after things (like our next animation). Keep all but the necessary Youtube links off the Swarm.

5. #8 by dungeoneer on 06/23/2012 - 9:09 pm

Swarm on.

6. #9 by Jason on 06/24/2012 - 7:44 am

There is a typo in the first line of the new Mantra I believe: It says “Asians for the Asians”. I assume it should be “Asia for the Asians”

7. #10 by Dick_Whitman on 06/24/2012 - 10:06 pm

I promised to finish my report on the “Save White People” site’s presentation by today. I wrote one which took me 5 hours and then decided to scrap it. I decided that this report should be more comprehensive than just analyzing one website. So I took another 5 hours and this is what I came up with.
    ————

After claiming that race doesn’t exist (as a measurable phenomenon in nature), anti-Whites will then try to argue that it doesn’t matter that race exists (this is a philosophical and a metaphysical argument).

Saying that race doesn’t matter is like saying that art doesn’t matter. It’s like saying that flowers don’t matter. Art is creation. The Universe creates and destroys and humans are part of the Universe. Humans create and destroy.

Creating children and community and culture is an act of creation just as the creation of a mountain is an act of creation. If people are inspired to want to create and/or ameliorate a human population group’s genetic structure (its biology) and its effects (it’s culture), then this should be no more wrong then wanting to create and ameliorate a piece of architecture or a garden.

The Universe isn’t always beautiful. When a planet gets destroyed or a tornado rips through a Midwestern town, it’s ugly. Art (which is part of the Universe) isn’t always beautiful either.

Drawing on people’s faces with a magic marker (a felt pen or a “sharpie”) is VERY VERY UGLY. Its effect is very dark and destructive. There is no Love in this Art. Watching and listening to people degrade themselves with ink on their face is not like admiring a rosebush while birds sing. It’s not like sitting in a small town over-watching a mountainside in the Alps while Bach plays lightly in the background. Its effect is dark and is intended to destroy the human group known as White (White genocide).

To stop the spread of anti-White ugliness (and stop White genocide) it’s better to create something aesthetically pleasing, interesting/mysterious, funny, symbolic, and inspired by Love (or at least from a place of trying to improve the human situation), than to act in a destructive manner out of fear, or anger, or in reaction to anti-White ugliness. Humans are at their least creative when they’re fearful or angry.

We mustn’t fight ugliness with more ugliness

Sometimes it’s necessary to destroy something to build something better, but don’t we all prefer seeing the sun rise to seeing an asteroid crashing into the earth? We prefer some art better than other art and we prefer some of the Universe’s actions better than others.

There’s an old saying about it being better to grow grass than to pull weeds. IOW, the best way to keep weeds away is to plant grass.

It’s better to grow flowers, plants, and grass than to pull weeds.

It’s better to spend time trying to create than trying to destroy.

And sometimes what you think is proper to destroy ends up helping you in the end. Remember when Gandalf scolded Frodo for saying that Gollum should have been killed by Froto’s uncle? Gollum ended up dancing in the fire with the ring after Frodo was too weak to throw it in himself.

We in the pro-White movement (especially people who use the BUGS message) should concentrate on creating forms of beauty that inspire people and make people feel good.

Whether by anti-White hands or by White activists themselves, there’s been some really ugly forms and acts of destruction in White Nationalist Times Past.

Let’s not mix the BUGS message with the ugliness of White Nationalist Times Past.

White Nationalism pulled weeds for a long time. Pro-Whites need to create gardens.

We must never stop others (who we may think exist outside of our “in-group”) from their own acts of creation, but if it causes our destruction, then we need to create something that keeps these weeds away.

Mixing our message with the old weed pulling of the past is not going to move us into a direction that will “save White people.”

Let the anti-Whites deal in ugliness and destruction in their anti-White presentation. Let them piss in a jar with a Christian Cross.

We need to create beautiful and inspiring forms in our presentation.

In the esoteric teachings there exists the principal of polarity.

Let the anti-Whites push their message with darkness and destructive acts.

Let pro-Whites push our message with Light and creative acts.

If anyone (whether they be enemy operatives or just unwise people) tries to poison our message with acts of destruction and aesthetic ugliness, it is up to pro-Whites to create something that makes the contrast between them and us as great as a garden in the English countryside compared to an over-grown lot in urban Detroit.

In short, don’t fear and don’t try to fight ugliness with more ugliness.

Now listen to this song by JohnnyWhiteRabbit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlwx5fdBxZY&feature=player_embedded

• #11 by Jason on 06/25/2012 - 3:40 pm

Yes, for as long as I can remember, the media has loved to portray anyone pro-White as some kind of rabid mad dog. Of course, they often use various tactics to bait us into that role.

For whatever reason, the past of WN has had a lot of trouble makers who lived for the drama. By the way, I am very skeptical of the effectiveness of street demonstrations, unless you have large numbers and/or some friendly media outlets.

I saw a clip on the Bill Maher show (yes horrible man but wanted to see what they are saying) of a single Nazi guy walking around Miami calling himself The Nazi Party. Then it showed the mobile home he lived in with his two very young daughters out front, saying “Sieg Heil” before a Nazi flag. Everything about this was so horribly wrong and counterproductive for our side.

• #12 by Gavin on 06/25/2012 - 4:15 pm

No kidding. The anti-Whites are ridiculous, they pick the most foolish, oddball characters and present them as the face of our “pro-White” cause. Then they take the most polished anti-Whites to pitch White genocide as “multiculturalism” or some other term.

If we were in control of things we would put our most polished pro-Whites out to discuss our policies and pick out the most foolish, oddball characters to represent our anti-White opposition.

8. #13 by Vale on 06/28/2012 - 6:37 pm

When Peter Sutherland (UN Migration Chief) said the EU must increase migration into the EU to ‘reduce homogeneity’ (i.e. to breed out the white population) that really got me fired up. After sending his office an email denouncing him as an anti-white racist, I posted the mantra as my facebook and skype status. I now wonder why I didn’t think of that before. That status is staying there until the day they remove it (and I quit their service) or the anti-white racism stops (yeah, like that’s going to happen!)

I’m not a member of BUG swarm, BTW but I’m behind everything you guys are doing. Keep it up.

-Vale.

• #14 by dungeoneer on 06/29/2012 - 3:51 am

Welcome Vale,

It`s not “anti-white racism”.

It`s “anti-white”.