Part III

Posted by Bob on August 11th, 2012 under Coaching Session

Stormfront and WNN both have a designated BUGS area. However, we do not plan on moving the Swarm. We plan on a Whitakeronline overhaul in the future.

The “children” of Whitakeronline are BUGS and the Swarm and the children are eating the parent. We are in discussions on the best way to proceed. We cannot endorse any particular Swarm home other than the original for an obvious reason.

A 3rd party is never going to have the credibility of the originator. Furthermore, I think it would be cruel and unfair to pass it off on someone. Their intentions would always be questioned rightly or wrongly so we will always have to have a Swarm in-house at Whitakeronline.

In Europe, they are forming ad hoc groups on the fly using Social Media. They in turn Swarm out of these ad hoc groups then shut them down and move on.

They don’t feel the need to set up shop for too long nor do they feel the need to explain themselves. They don’t have free speech like we do in the US. We do not endorse this for the Europeans nor do we think it is a bad idea. And in America I personally do not care if certain groups get together and do their own thing to get out the message. We won’t endorse it or condemn it. You are a free agents.

Also, we will never turn the Swarm into some top secret members only area, an area where you have to be vetted to join. That would be far too much like a membership organization and we have no interest in forming membership organizations. That is a self defeating proposition when it comes to our objectives.

The Swarm needs to be improved (and it will be). But even if we were to move the Swarm over to White Rabbit Radio’s servers and onto its own site, even if my tech team brought it to near perfection, it still would not be perfect for some rabbits. Having a website is one thing. Managing a growing website is quite another. There is no way to make everyone happy. Keep that in mind going forward.

1. #1 by Simmons on 08/11/2012 - 10:46 am

I mention the Swarm, but I don’t link (if you want to be effective and you are ready then you will find us after we find you)

2. #2 by six gun on 08/11/2012 - 11:30 am

“A 3rd party is never going to have the credibility of the originator.”
    Never is a big word.
    “Their intentions would always be questioned.”
    Always is a big word.
    May be they would not want a seal of approval. May be it would not be relevant to them.
    May be some rabbits just have got to go and dig their own burrows.

There are places with free speech and that doesn’t include ZOG USA.

You should have some control over members of the site, the questions is, is the site capable of vetting its members? It is a difficult matter to vet.
    Some rabbits don’t like going to the vet’s
    Yes the site would not be perfect for some rabbits. Some rabbits.

• #3 by H.Avenger on 08/11/2012 - 12:36 pm

6Gun,

“May be some rabbits just have got to go and dig their own burrows.”

I would encourage this. As stated, we will not approve or disaprove. Bugs will always have a Swarm up for the obvious reasons.

“A 3rd party is never going to have the credibility of the originator.”
      Never is a big word.
      “Their intentions would always be questioned.”
      Always is a big word.”

You seem to have issues with Big Words.

• #4 by six gun on 08/11/2012 - 1:17 pm

In my experience when you pronounce something is always the case, you always turn out to be wrong.

• #5 by H.Avenger on 08/11/2012 - 5:40 pm

ALWAYS Wrong?

I thought always was a big word for you?

• #6 by six gun on 08/11/2012 - 5:48 pm

Sometimes you have to use big words.

• #7 by H.Avenger on 08/11/2012 - 5:56 pm

Sounds personal. You must be from Europe.

Speaking of being wrong, we did not need 1000’s of Swarmers to seed terms like AntiWhite. What makes you think we need thousands and thousands of Swarmers to bring down this AntiWhite system?

• #8 by six gun on 08/11/2012 - 6:36 pm

I am English, that makes me European, although the English do not normally admit to being European.

Yes anti-White has taken hold but it is faulty logic to assume the rest of the Mantra will take hold so easily or at all.
                Bob tells us he began the term anti-White and I have no reason to disbelieve that.

Now let’s say I am a mover and a shaker. I spot the Mantra, quite possibly completely independent of anything a BUG has posted. I see this anti-White word. Hmmm I think that could be useful. The rest is junk, forget that.
                I use the anti-White word and boom it goes main stream. The rest I rejected is left behind. People don’t even associated anti-White with the Mantra.

How do we know if my proposal is correct or what I presume you are suggesting, that the Mantra is almost on the tip of every White person’s tongue. Just a bit more of a push and we’ll be there.

Well you have got to do market research and get out there and find out if anyone has heard the Mantra. Until you do that you cannot say. You are making assertions based on what you want to be rather than what is.

I don’t know the answer. I would speculate there would be lots and lots of blank White faces. So there is no speaking of being wrong until you have the evidence.
                I have said we should do market research, we should audit what we are doing and not rely on hunches and crossed fingers. Who told us that ordinary White people understand the Mantra? Who told us more than 1% have ever heard it?
                No-one told us b/c no-one has ever asked.

• #9 by OldBlighty on 08/11/2012 - 7:41 pm

“I have said we should do market research, we should audit what we are doing and not rely on hunches and crossed fingers.”

What you are suggesting is OTHER people do this research you want and that is not the BUGSer way. If you want this research, do it yourself and report back with your findings.

As for Youtube changing policy, I have not seen this in the entire time Youtube has been around, yet Youtube has always been full of the kind of Pro Whites our enemies have profited from.

Now people all over SF are using anti-white, when two years ago almost none were using it and I am blocked, just for using anti-white on Youtube??? That is all the research I need.

• #10 by six gun on 08/11/2012 - 9:52 pm

Oh la la.
                    SF members use the term anti-White. Agreed.
                    And I say so what.
                    Is the average member of SF our audience?
                    Are they the ordinary White person we need to reach?
                    You know they aren’t.
                    So what does getting blocked by YT and SF members using anti-White prove?
                    Nothing.
                    I’ve posted anti-White 1000’s of times on YT and never actually been blocked.

I have started doing my research and I’m not finding people who have heard of the Mantra.
                    I am not holding my breath for anyone to do any research, like when I talked about recruitment and was basically told we post the Mantra and people will just turn up.
                    There are some of us who are seeing through this.
                    That is why some of us are setting up on our own.

We need a proper education system for ordinary people and new BUGS.
                    We need mentor and buddy systems.
                    We need a properly indexed website with an easy to follow menu.
                    We need promotional and recruitment material.
                    We need a White genocide evidence database.
                    We need good communications and security.
                    We need many more Bugs who have been educated, trained and mentored in the field.
                    Evidence based propaganda so we know it is hitting the spot with our audience.
                    Clear strategies, which are assessed and audited, with feedback modification loops.
                    Then we can start to turn back the tide.

Right now I see resistance to the changes I believe are needed to achieve this. The task is hard enough as it is. So the obvious thing is to set up a separate group.
                    What I have described is what a professional unit would do. I sincerely believe BUGS could achieve many times more than it does if it were to embrace this – but I’m not holding my breath. I’d be delighted to be proved wrong.

• #11 by OldBlighty on 08/11/2012 - 10:20 pm

Over playing your hand a bit aren’t you? lol

Anti-white is not hate speech. Youtube is the biggest company of its kind in the world and they are blocking people that use anti-white.

Our enemy is reacting to us. What does that tell you??? DUH….

Do you post the mantra???? I see no evidence of it.

Have you collected this data? I see no evidence of it.

Where is the data you have collected?

Post it now.
                      Post it now.
                      Post it now.
                      Post it now.
                      Post it now.

If you want all these other things, there is nothing stopping you doing them NOW. Stop telling other people what to do, just go and do them yourself. We are not your cattle.

• #12 by H.Avenger on 08/11/2012 - 10:34 pm

6Gun,

I like a spirited discussion. It gets boring when everyone agrees with one another.

I am no neophyte to market research. The success of White Rabbit Radio podcast was all due to market research. Market Research can help you generate a good approach to hit a target audience.

However, the success of having the word antiwhite go mainstream has nothing to do with Market Research. And has everything to do with understanding basic physics. And you can use the same process to hammer the basic concept of the Mantra ( White Genocide) into their little white noggins. I have said many times. The template we are following is the same one that brought down the Berlin Wall.

While we can all agree there are very few PaleoCons and WN that have not heard of the Mantra. That is not a sampling to necessarily take our memes mainstream. However, the white media online has enough dominance to project memes out into the general populace. The success of White Rabbit Radio in short amount of time. And well over half my listeners are not WN or Paleocons. And even more importantly the success of words like AntiWhite prove that our media online is big enough to project a message out into the population. But the 6Guns have very little faith. Maybe he has not been around very long and has no idea what life was like preMantra?

Talking to the average white person these days about whether they have heard the mantra. Well that is like asking them if they know who is president? Or better yet, ask them who is the VP in America (or pick your favorite country). Compare the Two and try that sampling on for size.

I have seen 6Guns types many times. I usually spend post after post talking past them. And they return the favor. They have good intentions. But they still cannot understand the physics behind the process. The glass is always half full. They always think that something more elaborate needs to be done in regards to recruitment etc etc etc. I always encourage them to their own thing. Bugs is not and never will be a conventional group. Such is the nature of the Beast.

• #13 by Daniel Genseric on 08/12/2012 - 3:24 am

Don’t let US get in the way of your big plans.

Just REPORT your results, would ya?

Here’s a video you should watch:

• #14 by Harumphty Dumpty on 08/12/2012 - 1:38 am

“Who told us that ordinary White people understand the Mantra? Who told us more than 1% have ever heard it?”

I’m not sure of much in this world, but I’m very sure that a whole lot fewer than one out of a hundred white people in this country have heard the Mantra.

It’s important that we don’t let our enthusiasm cloud our perception of reality, since that results in bad decisions, like the decision to stop posting links.

• #15 by Peter Whiterabbit on 08/12/2012 - 7:07 pm

My first guess is that MORE than 1% of the White American population has read mantra points online on numerous occasions. Based on personal experience, any online newspaper,magazine, etc. article that discusses race are among the most viewed pieces on their sites. We dominate discussion on almost all of them so anyone who scrolls just past the article to read the comments will read the mantra. It is unavoidable.

I will post this elsewhere but, in case 6gun or anyone else wants to test mantra recognition scientifically, it is very, very easy. I actually did similar research as a 15 year old. You can gather names and telephone numbers from any research firm. It can be very inexpensive as an introductory offer or can be had for free if you are a solid negotiator. Pick up a phone and call the names on the list. Ask if they have 2 minutes to share their opinion on 5 to 10 marketing phrases. Start with a McDonalds or Burger King phrase, ask “Have you heard of the ? Yes, no or not sure. If yes, ask how effective on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the most effective and 1 being the least effective, the phrase was in making them think about the product (Big Mac, for example)”.
                    Then move to another well-known phrase, then another. Mix up food, clothing, political, etc so that it appears as if it is a wide range of topics. After the first 3 or so, ask if they heard of some online phrases. This is when you ask (among others) ‘Have you heard the phrase “anti-racist is a code word for anti-white? Yes, no or not sure.” If yes, on a scale of how effective is the phrase in making you think about genocide on a scale of 1 to 5.

Analyze results. Report back.

3. #16 by Dick_Whitman on 08/11/2012 - 12:25 pm

“Also, we will never turn the Swarm into some top secret members only area, an area where you have to be vetted to join.” (White Rabbit)

This is a relief to read.

Forming a members area doesn’t guarantee security. We’ve already seen at this site that trolls will act as friendlies for a long time before it becomes apparent that they’re enemy operatives. In the world of covert politics people pose as friendlies for years before being activated to carry out their enemy acts.

So in a members area, links would start getting leaked and that would lead to finger pointing and witch hunts. This would spread distrust and lower morale.

I also like the idea philosophically of being totally in the open.

We work in the light because we are the side of light, against the side of darkness.

We work in the open because we are the side of openness. We fight against the side of closed-ness.

• #17 by Simmons on 08/11/2012 - 3:18 pm

I agree %100. Its like Don Black said, “don’t say it if you wouldn’t want to say it in a federal court.”

Anti-whites are our allies anyway, and if they weren’t so disruptive they should be invited in. Wouldn’t it be great if we had on our forums Potok or a whole host of Special Agents discussing in civil tones the genocide against whites? I think so. But we got glen8 and he is a nutter who ruined it.

• #18 by Iceknight on 08/11/2012 - 8:53 pm

Yes agree with these sentiments entirely. Members only areas are simply a recipe for infiltration and division. We want the whole world to know about our geNOcide, no need to keep anything secret when we occupy the moral high ground.

Just kick out any anti-Whites that cause disruption and stop us from working and resume normal service.

• #19 by Harumphty Dumpty on 08/12/2012 - 1:43 am

Ditto from me on the openness issue.

4. #20 by Dave on 08/11/2012 - 12:48 pm

Your rights regarding domain names are theoretical. In fact, you are subject to the impunity of your domain name provider, host, ICANN, and filtering and blacklisting software. So your domain name can be blocked at any time without reason and you have no practical recourse.

Web sites and blogs need to be managed on the KISS principle with forethought of recovering under a new domain name by backing up sites and blogs locally and knowing what software and procedures to use to strip the content from blocked URLs so it can be quickly republished under a new domain name. An important milepost will be reached when Whitakeronline.org is blocked as it almost certainly will be someday.

The media corporations that dominate the Internet (i.e., Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Oracle, HP, etc.) have no commitment to freedom of expression.

5. #21 by six gun on 08/12/2012 - 7:22 am

Bob worked with Reagan who was President. The US establishment with $billions of backing and the rest of the West took down the Berlin Wall.

We see the mess caused by decades of anti-White rhetoric.

All propaganda.

That proves the right message can have a world changing effect.
    None of us doubt this. None of us question anti-anti-White propaganda will impact on the enemy and most importantly free our people’s minds to see the lies.

When Bob was helping pull down the Berlin Wall he was part of the US government with $100’s of billions and the MSM behind this.
    Before my time Bob was banging the drum on SF. Now people on SF use the term anti-White. You still see ANTI being used but many have seen the light.
    Now think about the concentrated effort required to achieve that.
    Bob or a BUG posts and that thread bumps to the top for all SF to see.
    It’s in their faces. They were certainly receptive to the term anti-White and it took hold.

I’m leaving this now. I suspected there would be someone who would come out with “Do you post the Mantra?” Should I put the links to the videos I made the other week? Would that satisfy?

DG – seen your videos – subscribed to your channel almost as soon as it appeared.
    I can’t say I could not care what my dissenters do, b/c I do care and there lies the rub.
    I’m doing a project with someone else. We will be applying what I’m talking about and we will see which method is more successful.

6. #22 by H.Avenger on 08/18/2012 - 11:04 am

6gun,

You are incorrect. The most effective groups Bob worked around were NOT funded by the govt. I think it was Mother Jones (or some similar publication) that wrote an article saying Ole Bob’s AntiCommie org had millions from Conservatives. But that was simply not true. In fact, the most notorious group (the one that all the articles were about) was just Ole Bob and one assistant funded on a shoestring. Bob would just turn out the message via fax over and over again. The money only came into the Berlin Wall scenario AFTER the stage had been set by the likes of the Bobs of the world seeding the memes.

• #23 by Dick_Whitman on 08/18/2012 - 12:24 pm

Could you link these articles? Or remember what they were titled.

7. #24 by Simmons on 08/18/2012 - 11:14 am

Quite correct H, the establishment was better represented by the likes of Team B which never failed to exagerate Soviet power. Then the moderates triangulated between the ComSymps of the Left and masses outside of the elite, all predicated on Soviet invincibility and the hopelessness of fighting the fight. Sound familiar?

So if you ask those on our side why they won’t Mantra up, a good many will say it is too extreme.

8. #25 by shari on 08/18/2012 - 1:13 pm

When I commented on OO that the soviet union was brought down in a mantra like way. “If this is a workers paradise, why are we shot if we try to leave?” I was told that was a sweet lie. Ha! No it wasn’t!