Put Jason’s Statement in Your File

Posted by Bob on September 29th, 2012 under Coaching Session

Jason says,

I had someone online respond to my post about White Genocide by saying he was White and he found my words hateful (I must be from the South, he said). He said he would pray for me that I find “love”. It felt good to tell him,

‘…your moral compass is all wrong. You are witnessing the genocide of an entire race, Whites, and yet you say nothing. You will be judged by your silence.”

“May not be the best comeback but it sure felt good.

It’s the kind of comeback I live for, Jason.

1. #1 by Feu denfer on 09/29/2012 - 7:43 am

Way to go Jason!

N&J drains confidence in our cause. Fighting genocide feels good and grows confidence, and I believe this growing level of confidence is perhaps the best measurement of our success with the mantra.

Thank you Jason for standing up for our people.

2. #2 by Daniel Genseric on 09/29/2012 - 9:53 am

-Funny how, in your world, genocide is a crime until it happens to whites.

-So, are you always this indifferent when it comes to genocide? Or, just when the victims are white children?

3. #3 by Karlfried on 09/29/2012 - 11:48 am

In the past, when we had a discussion, for example about much to many non-Europeans
    being in Frankfurt, very often the other person said: “This is of no interest to me, this does not bother me.” At earlier times I did not know, what to answer. Because it is his good right to be des-interested to any theme. Today I can say, according to Jason´s words:
    “You may be des-interested, that is your good right, but in doing so, the consequences are, that you are helping to murder a large part of mankind, you help to conduct genocide. In fact, you are an actor for murder because you are non-acting against it. Your moral of “It-does-not-matter” is the moral of murder. “

Such sentences must be easy und they must be planned or learned in advance </bto the discussion. During the discussion I do not have the time to think and rethink, but I have ready-made sentences and they wait only for the best time to be spoken in the discussion.

The discussion has the only aim, to show to the opposite side and to the bystanders, that the high-time of multiculturalism has peaked 15 years ago and that the common-thinking (Zeitgeist) has changed .

So I like the texts of Jason and of the writers #1 and#2.

4. #4 by Tom Bowie on 09/29/2012 - 11:51 am

I saw a group of Anti-Whites chanting for the death of what they called Natzis because they were protesting the South African geNOcide of Whites.
    Later I saw a picture of one the Anti-Whites from that group holding a sign: “HATE Speach is NOT Free Speach”.

Another fellow shouted: “Natzis like you killed six millions Jews in America in 1941″. It appeared as if somebody told him something in his ear after he said it again and he changed America to Germany thereafter.

I don’t guess it matters if they’re just that stupid or just plain evil as there seems to be a mix of the two types that make up the Anti-Whites.
    The reason for geNOcide matters less than stopping it.

5. #5 by Epiphany on 09/29/2012 - 1:21 pm

Let us speak out against the White Slave Trade, and Israel’s role in it. That is a huge part of the genocide against Whites!

6. #6 by cecilhenry on 09/29/2012 - 4:30 pm

Did anyone, particularly Canadians, see this?:

It would be a good place to comment and contact MP’s by email, phone and letter to make them realize people are watching.

7. #7 by Alice Teller on 10/01/2012 - 3:38 pm

Well said, Jason. I have been met with silence when I say “It is sad to hate anyone, saddest of all to hate your own.”