Silence is Consent.

Posted by Bob on November 1st, 2012 under Coaching Session

In every country, the establishment is never wrong.

So a person who is in prison who is proven innocent is given a pardon. A pardon for a crime he should not have been charged with. He is still a convicted murderer, but he has been pardoned for it because he is not a murderer.

The conviction, being a process of law, stands.

The argument on heredity versus environment is handled exactly the same way. Whole ideologies based on the idea that genes mean nothing and words are everything insisted, effectively, that heredity did not exist.

Dr. Kellogg for whom the cereal was named, insisted there was no such thing as heredity. He declared that sex was bad for the body, so he adopted a huge brood of children.

In an incident which has totally passed into the Memory Hole, the destruction of the Medicogenetical Institute of Moscow under Stalin for its heresy in insisting on heredity, discussed in Garrett Hardin’s “Nature and Man’s Fate,” is never mentioned anywhere but here.Photobucket

A couple of decades ago I looked up references to it on the net. At the time, the only reference on the entire Internet was me! I personally knew a professor at Oxford, who was a member of THE Royal Society, who had known a number of the membership of the Medicogenetical Institute who suddenly disappeared in the thirties in that minor purge.

No one claims that now.

No one.

A National Review writer was recently fired for mentioning the facts in “The Bell Curve.”

“The Bell Curve” itself could not be refuted.

So it was forgotten.

Now that the specific genes for schizophrenia have been located, the old doctrine that it was caused by trauma and could be cured by Freudian psychiatry never shows up in any history of medicine.

The argument over the confiscation of guns was lost by the establishment.

So they are no longer mentioned.

If you want history, you must listen to the silence.

1. #1 by Dave on 11/01/2012 - 1:00 pm

Just ask any dumpy unattractive teenage girl if genetic caste doesn’t exist. Yuk. Yuk.

The truth is just too painful to talk about, so let us get back to the subject of race discrimination.

The gulf between what is PRETENDED to be true and what is actually true is stupendous.

Silence is required to maintain this gulf, and to say otherwise is simply unprofessional, which is why we are plagued by so many “professionals” who are actually morons.

2. #2 by elcyCesreveR on 11/01/2012 - 3:35 pm

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I consider Deliberate Silence to fall under

UN 260 Article III (e) Complicity in genocide

3. #3 by elcyCesreveR on 11/01/2012 - 3:38 pm

Legal Definition of Complicity http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/complicity/

Complicity in criminal law refers to when someone is legally accountable, or liable for a criminal offense, based upon the behavior of another. Criminal complicity may arise in the following situations:

With the intent to promote or assist the commission of the offense:

1. a person procures, induces or causes such other person to commit the offense; or

2. a person aids or abets such other person in committing the offense; or

3. having a legal duty to prevent the commission of the offense, a person fails to make an effort he is legally

4. #4 by Epiphany on 11/01/2012 - 6:09 pm

Well, we shall soon discover Atlantis!

5. #5 by Conrad on 11/01/2012 - 7:43 pm

“If you want history, you must listen to the silence.”
    Very true, this is why I push Revisionist history as well.
    Moreover, if you want to MAKE history, buy as many of our (pro-white) books as you can & give them to everyone & anyone that you can. Jack’s War is a good one since it contains the complete Mantra and a couple of mini Mantras too. Have fun.
    www. jackswar. com

6. #6 by GregP on 11/01/2012 - 9:43 pm

I’m not attempting to distract from the main point of Bob’s post, but I am unaware of any study that has identified the genes that cause schizophrenia. I’m willing to buy that they’ve discovered some DNA markers associated with it (where they can predict, with a significant margin of error, what your chances are of getting it). I wouldn’t even be too surprised if discoveries related to the topic have been suppressed. …but i find Bob’s statement about “the specific genes for schizophrenia” a bit hard to believe. I realize this is totally off topic, so I don’t expect a response. But, if anyone can point me in the direction of any studies that have shown this, I would be grateful to them. I’m interested because this is something that could potentially affect my soon-to-be-conceived children.

7. #8 by GregP on 11/02/2012 - 7:12 am

Thanks, OldBlighty!

I stand corrected.

Both of these pieces were published in May of this year, which partially explains why I wasn’t aware of it. I have a number of friends who stay up to date on health/genetics and we usually forward such info to each other, so I’m kind of surprised I missed this.

Really interesting stuff,
    “schizophrenia[‘s] . . . underlying causes are a mix of genetic variations that affect the development of the brain and neuronal connections together with environmental factors; in particular stress.”
    Makes a lot of sense.

8. #9 by premiseblog on 11/02/2012 - 11:39 am

“The most absolutely enforced superstition after the defeat of Hitler was that “The races have been proven to be same in all inherited talents.””

I just tell people that “Blacks are less book-smart and more prone to breaking rules because they evolved for the last 20,000 years in places with very little civilization.”

This seems to make irrefutable sense.
    If you want to hire more professors though, teaching students who are take more effort to teach makes sense.
    That’s why we need diversity – more students for Mommy Professor’s embracing, barren arms.

Just look at the Diversity going on at my communist University of Minnesota. Of particular entertainment value is the second article on “White Privilege”

9. #10 by Harumphty Dumpty on 11/03/2012 - 4:30 pm

Speaking of lost history:

It’s beginning to dawn on me that only because I was a boy growing up in the 1940s and 1950s have I understood without ever needing to think about it that whites invented radio, TV, automobiles, airplanes, telephones, etc.

The black host on the Huff Post program asked Jared Taylor, “What is white culture, Mr. Taylor? What exactly IS white culture?”

And he’s sitting there surrounded by TV cameras while he views Jared and other guests on a large plasma screen, he has a laptop computer sitting in front of him, he presumably was transported to his studio in some kind of motorized vehicle and maybe also made a telephone call or two en route, and maybe sometime soon he’ll take a trip in an airplane.

For me it was a moment beyond surreal.

I assume…or I hope…that Jared Taylor failed to point out the absurdity not because of any lack of such understanding himself (even though he was born 10 years later than me and I assume received a liberal arts rather than a technical education), but because he assumed that doing so would provoke derision from people born late into this world of devices (many of which no longer have “made in America” stamped on them) who have been taught that all peoples and cultures have contributed to the invention of the modern world.

Equally, of course.

• #11 by Conrad on 11/03/2012 - 9:41 pm

What is white culture, well it depends on how one defines it. Here is one way. Culture is that thing or place or condition that blacks (and some other non-whites) run to because they cannot make any of their own.
      www. jackswar. com

• #12 by Jason on 11/04/2012 - 12:04 am

Great point about the origin of so much being invented by White men (virtually our whole world) and yet it is not now widely known (the opposite is taught in school).

I had someone at TOO tell me that White people didn’t do anything special until after the 16th century! This was one of the “anti-Zionist” types who aren’t even pro-White.

10. #13 by Harumphty Dumpty on 11/03/2012 - 4:44 pm

Silence is consent, but consent whispered so softly that only a few like Bob hear it.

Even though I’d learned as a boy that whites invented “everything” (though it would never have occurred to me to phrase it that way, and that’s part of the problem that I’m coming to!), and that knowledge was strengthened (though again, without being explicitly stated) by a History of Civilization course in which the scientific revolution was discussed, and I did later reading myself on that topic, it was still only after I’d been in the white movement a couple of years that it occurred to me, hey, whites invented the modern world!

I think I’m like most humans, I don’t connect things up. Still, it’s embarrassing!