Looking for links to post the Mantra?
04/22/2012 at 2:43 am #22087
I plan to use yahoo pipes to aggregate a news feed of links for us to post the mantra. With yahoo pipes i can spider youtube/yahoo news/google news/etc and find the latest news stories with keywords like “racist/racism/immigration/etc”, you can have pipes sort the feed in a number of ways.
There is an English feed, French feed, and German feed up so far. The first link in each non-english pipe is a link to a pastebin txt of the mantra in that language
I would like to create a list of sites that allow comment posting, and popular sites that DON’T allow comment posting, so I can filter the feed only to post relevant results.
Besides youtube and yahoo news, what sites do you find the most productive for posting the mantra?
I would also like to compile a list of KEYWORDS to search. Examples racism, racist, multiculturalism, multicultural, immigration…etc so if you have an keyword ideas feel free to add them.
As of now, the pipe is outputting links to Yahoo! News articles from the last 24 hours… it also crawls the UK version of yahoo news. Most, if not all of the articles, can be commented on. I hope to get the pipe configured with Youtube soon, to feed a keyword search result of videos with the highest view count from the last day or week. Anyone with a Yahoo! account can clone the pipe I have made, and edit it to make changes. If you make any changes that you think people would like… post the pipe link here.
You can also use the random mantra generator to help avoid being marked as spam. As of now it picks one of 12 mini mantras at random, I would really appreciate mini-mantra additions to add to the generator… the more minis added, the less likely you are to be marked as spam.
Any help is appreciated!04/22/2012 at 3:42 am #22090
Interesting ideas Lewis.The top x number of sites and maybe posting information for that day would be useful
I like the randommantra thing,not looked at Gar5`s BUGS Buddy because it`s a download .I`ll add some material to both.04/22/2012 at 5:08 am #22094
Thanks for the information, very helpful. I also find additional stories if I search under “diversity”.04/22/2012 at 8:30 am #22110
I don’t understand much of the above. I assume it’s better ideas than what I do now: get google alerts on the words “immigration,” “racism,” “diversity,” “integration,” “assimilation,” “hate,” and “busing.” I’m going to add “multiculturalism,” and the “busing” alerts are almost always useless.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments are closed.
Introduction to Bob
Robert Whitaker grants full and free use of his ideas and writings as they pertain to aiding others in stating the facts about white race genocide and its agenda of forced non-white immigration and integration into ALL white countries and ONLY white countries.
Login to the Swarm
- Yankee Rebel on Limbaugh: Evidence MSM places no value on a White life
- Henry Davenport on Limbaugh: Evidence MSM places no value on a White life
- jo3w on Limbaugh: Evidence MSM places no value on a White life
- Asgardian on Limbaugh: Evidence MSM places no value on a White life
- WmWhite on Limbaugh: Evidence MSM places no value on a White life
- Jason on Limbaugh: Evidence MSM places no value on a White life
- ElectricWhiteRabbit on Limbaugh: Evidence MSM places no value on a White life
- Jason on Forget the Nerds, Talk About the THUGS!
- Undercover Lover on Description of ACTION!
- Undercover Lover on Description of ACTION!
Tom Bowie on BUGS on the Radio and Public Speaking 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
time for freedom on BUGS on the Radio and Public Speaking 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
Tom Bowie on BUGS on the Radio and Public Speaking 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
ElectricWhiteRabbit on Mantra in the News 5 hours, 28 minutes ago
JPOutlook on Where did you post the Mantra today? 2014-7&8 6 hours, 26 minutes ago
Carloman on Where did you post the Mantra today? 2014-7&8 7 hours, 9 minutes ago
Jason on Where did you post the Mantra today? 2014-7&8 14 hours, 37 minutes ago
Jason on Where did you post the Mantra today? 2014-7&8 16 hours, 35 minutes ago
Benjamin Newells on Mantra in the News 16 hours, 46 minutes ago
wretchedWhiterabbit on Where did you post the Mantra today? 2014-7&8 1 day ago
ElectricWhiteRabbit on Anti-White Tim Wise Writes Rebuttal to the Mantra 1 day, 2 hours ago
Carloman on Anti-White Tim Wise Writes Rebuttal to the Mantra 1 day, 2 hours ago
JPOutlook on Where did you post the Mantra today? 2014-7&8 1 day, 7 hours ago
Yankee Rebel on Debate advice and style 1 day, 21 hours ago
Edward on Where did you post the Mantra today? 2014-7&8 2 days, 2 hours ago
- Tom Bowie on BUGS on the Radio and Public Speaking
- PALTALK FOR AUGUST 22
- Paltalk for August 16
- What's A White Person
- Common arguments we receive in response to the mantra
- WHY WE NEED A PRIVATE WORKING THREAD/FORUM
- YOUTUBE COMMENTS EXPLAINED: HOW THEY WORK
- Add initials to South Africa message at White House
- Add initials to ARH message at White House
- Getting A Reaction-Targeting Mommy Professors
- Ideas for the future; BUGS conference, feature documentary, ad space
- August White House message needs initials
- How to speak to whites with mixed race spouses and children?
- Mini Mantras – Icebreakers 1
- Paltalk Event Saturday July 26th
- Intro to Twitter
- Limbaugh: Evidence MSM places no value on a White life
- Description of ACTION!
- Forget the Nerds, Talk About the THUGS!
- Socialism Versus Communism, Pro-White Versus Nazi
- Ending the Rule By Billionaires
- A Handful is a Lot When You Break All the Rules
- The Bizarro World of Anti-Whites
- An Interrogator Looks at “Liar!” and “Hate!”
- Shouting “Nazi” in a Crowded Theater
- About Bob (11)
- Blasts from the Past (46)
- Bob (406)
- Bob's Book (20)
- Bob's Meanderings (20)
- BUGS Radio (8)
- Coaching Session (2,473)
- Comment Responses (1,001)
- General (633)
- Grouch Growls (2)
- History (646)
- How Things Work (475)
- Insider Letter Archive (54)
- Law and Order (31)
- Links (2)
- Mantra (78)
- Musings about Life (123)
- Political Correctness (100)
- Politics (49)
- Project Wiki (2)
- Race Matters (20)
- Radio Shows (5)
- Religion (40)
- SF Townhall (3)
- Truck Roy Radio (2)
- WOL Weekly Articles (28)
Topic Tags8 traits of a disinformationist 25 rules of disinformation activism America anti-white anti-white mantra April Gaede beefcake beefcake's bootcamp fight white geNOcide Genocide german help How to Deal with Anti--Whites Immigration Mantra Mantra videos Martin Luther King MLK Medvedev Montana Montana Human Rights Network Motivations Multiculturalism Feminism occupy wall street OWS rally petition Pink rabbit Pioneer Little Europe PLE pro-white Propaganda Putin Russia Stop Genocide subversion Swedish To Give New Members Info Tactics & Advice To Intellectually Destroy Our Enemies training Twitter videos White Genocide White genocide flyers White News Now WNN hackers Communists Leftists white privilege youtube
Bob's first book - 1976A Plague On Both Your Houses
Bob's second book - 1982THE NEW RIGHT PAPERS
Bob's deadliest book - 2004Why Johnny Can't Think:America's Professor-Priesthood
Why Johnny Can't Think ebook zip
In A Few Words
Bob Whitaker has "been there and done that" in the world of politics. His unique perspective is insightful and vital. You may not agree with everything he says, but I guarantee that he will make you think.
Robert W. Whitaker was born and raised in South Carolina and attended the University of South Carolina and the University of Virginia Graduate School. He has been a college professor, international aviation negotiator, Capitol Hill senior staffer, Reagan Administration appointee, and writer for the Voice of America. He has written numerous articles and two books. Bob now lives in Columbia, SC. He has asked me to inform female readers that he is divorced and "wildly attractive." I agree that he is divorced. Bob welcomes your comments.