Politically Incorrect is Just as Anti-white as Politically Correct

Posted by Bob on February 26th, 2012 under Coaching Session

All too regularly a commenter will say how politically incorrect a group is. This means NOTHING. PLEASE stop doing that!

The Reverend Sun Moon was as politically incorrect as you could get, but he forced his followers into as many interracial marriages as he could.

We are not fighting PCs. We are fighting anti-whites, and the loudest and most aggressive anti-whites join militias and cults.

When a group is praised HERE as “politically incorrect,” it does enormous damage. One of the disciplines we all have to learn, and as a decades-long respectable conservative professional prostitute I have to keep kicking it back into my head, is that the left’s enemies are NOT our friends.

In fact, politically incorrect groups, like respectable conservatives, are bulwark of the anti-whites.

Roger Fromme gladly announced that the Netherlands had abandoned multiculturalism. What they did was adopt “integration.” I see Paul’s point, it is a step forward, but it is JUST the kind of thing a BUGSER is trained to look closely at. I am NOT condemning him, and I don’t want to waste time on someone defending Paul, who needs no defense.

Stick to the point. “Multiculturalism” is another barrier they can throw up to not to use “multiracialism.” You’ve caught onto that.

But also, never trust anyone who comes in on your side who is not SPECIFICALLY a BUGSER. To them, multiculturalism is an excuse NOT to “assimilate,” a misuse of all those third world immigrants and their endless offspring by intermarriage.

It is a blow to us to have one of our OWN praising a group for being “politically incorrect. “ Their goal, as they will yell at you, is to get rid of the white race.

The problem is that it is almost impossible, in America and especially abroad, for ANY group to be “pro-white.” To do so, they must do what my book did, USE the Mantra.

Anti-immigration is seldom pro-white. I cannot see how any group that does not USE the Mantra can be described as pro-white. In our society, the goal of immigration and assimilation for ALL white countries and ONLY white countries is as much part and parcel of every group, religious or political, the brain is in your body.

No more “politically incorrect.” It is pro-white or anti-white.

PERIOD.

1. #1 by Simmons on 02/26/2012 - 9:34 am

Vanity is a driver for looking for partners in the “Rule of Three” political game.

A poster here, and I will not use her name because we need all the women that we can attract to BUGs linked to an article in which she spent hours upon hours in debating “camps.”

A person who spends hours upon hours debating details becomes very vain and then desperate to have anyone become an ally. In the case of “camps” these allies are usually the Jihadies, and we need not go further.

The anti-Communists did this with the jewish neo-cons and now we get Michael Medved promoting white genocide and calling himself a conservative.

Anti-White or Pro-White.

2. #2 by dungeoneer on 02/26/2012 - 10:43 am

“No more “politically incorrect.” It is pro-white or anti-white”

Just to be 100% clear,it is still OK to talk about the established religion of Political Correctness in our mantra campaign work Coach?

• #3 by Genseric on 02/26/2012 - 3:40 pm

“The anti-white (establishment’s) religion of Political Correctness.”

• #4 by dungeoneer on 02/26/2012 - 4:30 pm

That is my usual formula whenever I mention PC.it has to have anti-white and white genocide next to it.

Thanks for correcting my laziness G.

• #5 by Genseric on 02/26/2012 - 9:54 pm

Yessir.

What makes these puppies especially sick is that their sacrament is actually White geNOcide.

3. #6 by c-bear on 02/26/2012 - 11:51 am

I occasionally call the anti-whites “political correctness officers” as a demoralization tactic while still calling them what they really are – anti-whites. For example:
    “Nobody likes a political correctness officer such as yourself. You are just using the religion of political correctness as an excuse to genocide white children. What you really are is anti-white.”
    I think what Coach is pointing out is not to ally ourselves with the so-called “politically incorrect.” I fully understand that. Respectable conservatives are poison.

4. #7 by Dave on 02/26/2012 - 12:09 pm

Sometimes our BUGSERS make comments that are genius for making a point perfectly. Lord Nelson did that the other day when he made the point, “Don’t be a dog” (a creature that is hardwired to run after sticks that are tossed out for it).

That is what our so-called political factions are: They are dogs that can’t restrain themselves from running after wordist sticks thrown out to them by people more cunning and clever than themselves.

That is why the MSM loves “values” debates. According to the MSM our political discourse involves disagreements over “values”.

It is hard to find a member of the Establishment who doesn’t style himself or herself as an “outsider”, ”closet radical” and “strong on values”.

I wish I had a nickel for every “revolutionary” out there. I would be a rich man indeed.

But the one stick you must NEVER run after is the one that is exclusively about race. That stick never gets thrown. The pretense is throwing that particular kind of stick is flat out “illegal”, an imprisionable offense made by “racist extremists”. All our “revolutionaries” agree on that. When it comes to that, all our “outsiders” are agreeing machines, in automatic accord, WITHOUT DEBATE.

5. #8 by dungeoneer on 02/26/2012 - 1:10 pm

• #9 by Genseric on 02/26/2012 - 10:19 pm

“I cannot see how any group that does not USE the Mantra can be described as pro-white” – Bob

‘It is insanity in an insane world that every pro-white is not using the mantra,but I have difficulties fitting the above into my mantra world-view.’ -Big D

I think what Coach means is that you can’t really be FOR our people if you aren’t fighting White geNOcide and the anti-white regime as priority number one. You can have the best intentions, but the road to the eight circle is paved with… After all, if you aren’t fighting exactly what is DESTROYING our nations and a future for our children, then what ARE you fighting? Yourself? Us? The vanguard?

“It seems Coach is saying we should not be speaking of non-mantra “pro-white dissidents” of the anti-white regime,so what should we call them?”

Again, the Mantra covers this as well. “Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

anti-racist is a code-word for anti-white.”

6. #10 by Roderick on 02/26/2012 - 4:30 pm

Actually I was thinking about this the other day.

My mom showed me a clip of a show called “politically incorrect” and all I could think was “these guys are just as anti-white as any politically correct people.”

Politically incorrect people are just anti-whites who like to bitch about their boss but still go and work for him.

7. #11 by dungeoneer on 02/26/2012 - 4:51 pm

This white genocide propaganda:

channel4DOTcom/programmes/is-i­­t-better-to-be-mixed-race

was pushed under the banner of: “Race,science`s last taboo”

8. #12 by zogtroll on 02/26/2012 - 6:26 pm

Politically Correct and Politically Incorrect are like liberals and the respectable conservatives. Different sides of the same coin. That coin is anti-white

9. #13 by Gavin on 02/26/2012 - 8:00 pm

Jason Kenney, The Minister of White Genocide in Canada, stated in an interview that his government is not going to be “politically correct.” Of course they are going to be anti-White and the program of genocide against our race continues quietly in the background even as they put on big dog and pony shows about “immigration” or whatever.

10. #14 by Gavin on 02/26/2012 - 9:54 pm

BUGS is about taking our own side. Punishing our enemies should only be about what good it does for us.

11. #15 by Gavin on 02/27/2012 - 2:27 am

There are several people I know of who SEEM to have some loyalty to our race but sell out to the anti-White establishment on the 1 yard line with the integration/assimilation thing. Their reward is they get to feel like they have “a voice in the dialogue.” Their punishment is that they are powerless. Only heresy is power.

For a long while I felt terrible because I saw the anti-White establishment as the total power and I didn’t see any way of having any real power without accepting genocide (culture, assimilation, integration etc…) My misery combined with my unwillingness to sell out lead me to BUGS.

I don’t respect those who have given into the anti-White establishment no matter how “Politically incorrect” they are. I respect my fellow BUGSERS who went through it all and kept their loyalty.

12. #16 by Gavin on 02/28/2012 - 1:28 pm

I have had some anti-Whites tell me they didn’t like PC. That didn’t stop them from being anti-White.

13. #17 by dungeoneer on 02/28/2012 - 2:04 pm

I can`t see how someone who is opposed to mass immigration and “assimilation” being forced on white countries is not pro-white.

• #18 by Genseric on 02/28/2012 - 2:20 pm

It’s all in the pudding, baby.

There are those on Swarmfront and the like who are STILL calling it “Suicide.”

“Oh yeah? What about those who were never asked? Are you telling me our children CHOSE suicide?”

I try to make mine Mantra style.