Please Get Back on Message

Posted by Bob on December 2nd, 2012 under Coaching Session

In reply to Dick Whitman’s plea for a philanthropist to finance BUGS, Undercover Lover makes some solid, basic BUGS pointes:

“I think this is a bad idea.

Organizations are Organisms.

A soon as they come into existence, they want to eat, grow and reproduce. Eventually that is all
they do.

There will be politicians making organizations and groups like this everywhere. We already have David

Duke and Jared Taylor as examples. The problem is they are not on message.

We are not about getting more people to be members of our group. We are about spreading a message.

Admittedly, I would like to get paid for this but I think the best thing is for our group to remain unpaid. Have it remain a purely voluntary type organization. We seem to be doing pretty good right now anyways.”

Now let us concentrate on what this discussion has to offer us rather than its merits. The probability that some philanthropist would offer money and not just take over is not worth discussion. Photobucket

The point is that the institutions I discuss are not some capitalized Institution with Evil Jews behind it. BUGS is already an institution. The point is we have to watch it to keep it from going in the inevitable direction of all institutions.

Any two people working together is an institution. As UL says, the instant it exists, an institution begins to have its own imperatives.

At the Tennessee Conference, I am sure David thought I was being terribly unsophisticated. He has the figures to prove that his institution does infinitely better, certainly way out of my league, with its billions of hits and millions of dollars or whatever.

He and Jared are perfectly correct that white genocide is a hard sell, meaning an unprofitable sell. That is an institution’s bottom line.

Counting up our money is not the only thing that gets in the way as one institutionalizes.

Victory can get in the way. Or rather the PURSUIT of victory gets in the way. More and more BUGS thought is wasted on whether we are WINNING.

No matter how it is expressed, that is the Torchlight Parade Syndrome. We need to concentrate ENTIRELY on where our message is being directly or indirectly quoted and how to increase THAT quotient.

I am seeing more and more comments that consist of Stormfront stuff. My constant warnings about institutionalizing are being ignored.

1. #1 by Jason on 12/02/2012 - 6:44 am

Is it fair to say we should think like marketers?

• #2 by timeforfreedom on 12/02/2012 - 6:54 am

I’ve got a better idea…Why don’t we all just continue doing our job. I know what my job is. It was stated to me and other listeners of FTWR by Horus…Quite simply we were given the job of getting out there online anywhere we chose as individuals and stating the mantra as often as we possibly could. And that is all that I do. I don’t have to worry about winning arguments, winning donations, winning over new adherents to the Mantra. All that I have to worry about is staying on the consistent message contained within the message. My job isn’t fancy or high-fallootin’ , but it is the most important job that we White Dissidents can do right now. The Mantra itself will convince other Whites of its own worth and utility. The Mantra itself will teach other Whites of the nature of the system of White genocide under which they struggle…All I have to do is get the Mantra in front of them online.
      Right now I’m posting on craigslist’s Rant and Rave section. There’s a different way to look at this issue. Wherever I decide to post the Mantra literally becomes my ‘institution.’
      See ya in Craigslist folks.

• #3 by Jason on 12/02/2012 - 7:14 am

Yes, I intend to keep doing by job and posting.
        What you described is excellent. But, I would say that when Bob says “We need to concentrate ENTIRELY on where our message is being directly or indirectly quoted and how to increase THAT quotient.”, that it sounds like having a bit of a marketing approach. Paying attention to where the Mantra is suddenly being repeated by non-BUGSTERS and how to increase that sounds like marketing.

I think it is fair to get feedback and comments on the topic that is the subject of this thread

• #6 by Wm White on 12/02/2012 - 8:20 pm

@timeforfreedom your message hits home with me.
        Bob says, “And once you depend on money out there in the real world where everybody else is fighting for money, other goals cease to exist. I see no reason for institutions to exist for their own sake.”

What would the selection criteria for this Organization be? Outside of paying money, there are no selection criteria. Here’s an extremely serious question for anyone considering this latest ‘organization’: what’s to stop half the membership from comprising ADL, SPLC and Criminal Investigation Command informers? Would the treasurer of such an institution even care so long as they perform their appointed monthly, quarterly or annual ‘duty’ and paid their dues?

I remember one founder of a militia group writing that he discovered at least ½ his membership to be informers of one type or another. How could any organization as open as BUGS propose to screen the loyalty of its members, which when money is concerned could easily (as Bob said) become another “big time donators” showpiece — from which even the primary message could be changed.

“Everybody says the final solution to this race problem is for every white country and only white countries to “*ASSIMILATE,” with all those non-whites.” You know, have your daughter mix-in and be friends with all those non-white.
        -–a Mantra (excerpt), for those who haven’t used it in awhile.

2. #7 by dungeoneer on 12/02/2012 - 11:45 am

We`re poor (for now) but we`re honest, and we`ve already benefitted from white philathropy by having BUGS and the internet to push the message.

Interesting comment about the pursuit of victory getting in the way, when we know from practical and historical experience this consistent message stuff works.The basics.

Deepest apologies for my extended absence BUGSers, but I`m now back in the game 🙂

I`ve been following progress, joining in the odd skirmish, and been listening to Horus on Endgame Exotica(new account pending over there) till the end of last week so I`m sort of up to speed.

• #8 by Peter Cottontail on 12/02/2012 - 4:22 pm

Welcome back dungeoneer. Best news I’ve heard in a while!

3. #9 by steadiness on 12/02/2012 - 2:21 pm

By now, the demographic change in California is more significant than the demographic change in Rwanda.

It makes my blood boil, but saying it out loud is the only thing I can do about it.

4. #11 by Conrad on 12/02/2012 - 2:32 pm

Yes getting back on message is a good idea. On the marketing subject I have one more thought on that. Marketing might be the wrong word. Since we are not selling anything, marketing is not what we are about. Our work is promotional. We promote our idea freely, we aren’t selling it.

I have made printed copies of the Mantra and I send these copies of the Mantra out in my mail as well as those postage free envelopes that I get in my junk mail. I figure that somebody has to open that envelope. Another thing, remember that Christmas is coming up you can buy some pro-white books and give them as gifts.

Now I’m going to do a bit of marketing. If you want to give a book that has the Mantra in it, you could buy copies of Jack’s War and give them to – well everyone.

5. #12 by Feu denfer on 12/02/2012 - 2:59 pm

WSJ article use the term antiwhite in headline.

Most-Racial America
    Antiwhite bigotry goes mainstream

6. #13 by Dick_Whitman on 12/02/2012 - 9:43 pm

Regarding my philanthropist post, it seemed overwhelmingly that BUGSters did not like the idea of BUGS turning into a Not-for-profit an organization. Most were concerned that the existence of the organization would take priority over the message. I think this is correct. Also, considering the nature of the legal system, making BUGS into an organization exposes us to lawsuits and even prison.

If any philanthropists are reading this, the best way to channel your resources towards fighting White genocide would be to pay for advertising the message on TV or Radio. Most people here would gladly work as consultants for your project for free. You could also help fund the White Rabbit’s animation work.

My main point in writing the “Attention Philanthropists” post was to make it known to philanthropists that their money could be beneficial to the struggle and that we have talented people at BUGS that would use it wisely.

I’m a believer in the power of the meme. Just by entering this idea into the informational medium, and getting people thinking about it, I believe it increases the chances of it happening.

I also believe that there are wealthy people who are sympathetic to our struggle but until BUGS’s, never saw anything in White Nationalism that was worth putting their money behind.

BUT NOW THERE IS!!!

So for all you philanthropists out there, feel free to contact BUGS with your proposals and someone here will see to it that your money is well spent.