There is Nothing Simple About the Golden Rule

Posted by Bob on December 3rd, 2012 under Coaching Session

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” The average theologian smirks at this as simplistic and then proceeds to dazzle you with his dash into ancient Greek and Hebrew texts no one knows about unless he is paid to find them.

I was invited to be the single Discussant at a presentation of Public Choice professors. At least one attended was a Nobel Prize Laureate, and I was asked by the chairman of the Department of Economics of the University of Chicago.

That was back when I felt at home with a blackboard that had not a word on. A blackboard that was filled with equations. My wife, whom I had just brought back from South Africa and Europe, said, “So you’re one of those guys.”.”.Photobucket

Meaning one of the guys you see in movies in white coats in front a blackboard full of equations.

But my point here is that, while all this should have impressed the guys quoting lost Hebrew texts, there was a catch in it.

The whole board full of equations came from nothing but supply and demand.

Those impressive equations you see in the movies come from the simple statement of the Laws of Thermodynamics or none too subtle statements like “For each action there is an equal and opposite reaction

A few interesting truths have been stated in all the billions of words written by Chinese scholars, but never anything that even slightly compared to supply and demand or Newton’s universal application of simple gravity.

The Golden Rule is no simpler than nuclear physics. If I am dating a vegetarian, I do not do what I would want her to do unto me: Order big juicy steak

1. #1 by premiseblog on 12/03/2012 - 11:19 am

Who should rule the world? That is the question:
    Professors, or Priests?

“In fact if the Golden Rule were simple, I would be a billionaire. If one knows what other people want, he can make unlimited amounts of money.”

Or should businessmen who give make tempting products rule the world? Or, should I rule myself? Individual liberty, based on reality – not liberty based on equality and servitude to professors and priests.

From A Collection of Bob’s Old Writing>, which is helping me to clarify the tangled, nonsensical nexus of our history and culture. What will the the future centuries think of our floppy, by dominant human ideas?

“I keep pointing out that the weaknesses out enemies exploit were not invented by them. Our anti-white fanaticism is only an easy step away from the whole history of virtue being whipping yourself daily and having every intelligent person spayed or neutered or the Puritan condemnation of all happiness until one is able to go to Heaven and watch the Damned being punished, an entertainment one enjoys forever.
    These are SICK ideas. These are OUR ideas.
    They were twisted from the obvious joy of Jesus and the Golden Rule into an obsession with self-torture and self-hatred.
    I repeat, these are SICK ideas, and WE came up with them, and WE have them deeply imbedded in our culture and our thinking.
    To me, a person who decides to make this complicated and to avoid the fact that we are prone to it because of our own thinking that we must get rid of is like the AA member who decides he is a preacher. The minute you concentrate entirely on what is wrong with OTHER people you let that demon inside of YOU loose.”

There is a lot to untangle here, the White is caught in a net. It seems the anti-Whites have taken hold of our unfortunate/fortunate tolerance for pain and self-denial.
    This is genocide.

Thank you for untangling, Bob!

2. #2 by premiseblog on 12/03/2012 - 11:44 am

Reading this excerpt below by Bob will elucidate this post further. So here is more supporting literature, from http://www.nationalsalvation.net (A Collection of Bob Whitaker’s writings):

“Jesus taught that ones should treat others as one would treat oneself. It does not take a logician, if he is not brainwashed, to figure out that Christ expected one to treat oneself decently. But with St. Paul and later Mani, this ceased to be a doctrine of doing others good and became a monomaniacal, fanatical dedication to giving oneself the most horrible tortures imaginable, compared to which a quick suicide would be the mercy that oblivion is to a Hindu”.

3. #3 by Dave on 12/03/2012 - 12:16 pm

There are many things in life that are perfect. For example, the cadences of the surf at the ocean shore are perfect. Also, there is a perfect absence of justice in life. The word “justice” is a confusion of the mind. It is a word for something that does not exist.

The average person, who lives in undeserved security, has big opinions about the importance of justice.

However, for white people worldwide, things are improving. Their undeserved security is evaporating. Hence, we are awakening. And an awakened person, who lives in unremitting dread, pain, and anguish, ceases to comprehend the idea of “The Golden Rule” as a unit of meaning.

Hence, they become feral. And like feral dogs, their actions become perfect. They act with perfect brutality, and in perfect accord with the jungle – a jungle that takes the law into its own hands.

To me, this is beautiful.

That is why I was sorely disappointed when I leaned that President Obama cried with relief before his campaign staff upon the cause of his re-election. I had hoped and even suspected he was a feral dog. Now I know Obama is nothing but a preposterous dork. He gave himself away with his ridiculous tears.

Give me Idi Amin!!! Give me Robert Mugabe!!!

I love this beautiful world.

• #4 by Daniel Genseric on 12/03/2012 - 1:16 pm

O’Bama is no John Boehner.
      Boehner is no Tiger Woods.
      Woods is no Mother Teresa.
      Calcutta’s Virgin Mother never died on a cross.

All the phonies who came before Him use Tears, Fear & Love to gain your trust. Don’t be fooled.

You’ve got nothing to cry about, no one to fear, and very few who deserve you.

4. #5 by Epiphany on 12/03/2012 - 2:21 pm

None remember how Race Conscious Charles Darwin actually was. Those who do, the Creationists, only quote his views about race, in order to discredit him. We should read his works!

• #6 by Jason on 12/03/2012 - 6:47 pm

Yes, and we should remind the Left who superficially embrace Darwinism, to actually read him! They dismiss his racial comments as some kind of “Victorian Age” folly, but it is clear his comments were well thought out.

Sorry, I am probably getting off message here!

• #7 by premiseblog on 12/03/2012 - 6:56 pm

The problem is that the stuff we disagree with the Left on are OBVIOUS.

If we begin to think genes have anything to do with behavior, then we will have to rethink entire immigration and education policies of countries!

5. #8 by Conrad on 12/03/2012 - 10:52 pm

A very interesting – Mantra – centered article.
    ……