No Piggy Backing!

Posted by Bob on December 9th, 2012 under Coaching Session

We have developed our own terminology. One who has not been out on the web fighting wouldn’t understand it easily, if at all. One term we have developed nicely is “tailgating.”

Let me add a new one.

As comments on South African Genocide come in, I feel uneasy. Compared to tiny BUGS, outrage about the outright killing of Boers is enormous.

Well, compared to active BUGSERS, just about anything is enormous.

The message of BUGS is that white genocide is nonviolent. That is a hard sell. So it is MUCH easier to go with the tide and talk about the actual killing of whites. And this is exactly the kind of slippery slope it takes constant vigilance to avoid.Photobucket

We find that things get much easier when we abandon assimilation and just piggy back on the anti-immigration movement. We will find things begin to go easier as we piggy back on South African genocide because there is actual killing involved. It saves us the enormous effort of getting across the reality that the real program of white genocide goes under the Guise of Peace and Justice.

When you piggyback things become far easier.

BEWARE when it gets easy!

Dr. Duke has developed a nice salable package which declares that he is preserving ALL races.

That’s a piggyback.

Nobody, least of all somebody of David’s intelligence, believes there is the slightest threat to the existence of any ethnic group except whites. And even if there were, it isn’t MY business.

The only reason for this fake concern is to piggy back on all the loud Peace and Freedom and Universal Concern preached everywhere all the time.

To me, this is straight piggybacking.

Piggy backing is a great way to raise membership and a great way to raise funds. I have a great pension from my years of piggybacking on conservatism.

The best way to avoid piggy backing is to realize that if it gets easy, you’re almost certainly doing something wrong.

1. #1 by Jason on 12/09/2012 - 6:51 am

Great concept. This reminds me of the preoccupation with Jew-talk in some quarters. The theory seems to be that we can piggyback on a general suspicion of Jews and turn that into something pro-white. Getting people around the world to talk about Jews seems to be fairly easy these days. But I don’t see it translating into anything that exposes white genocide.

This may be a stretch, but I see something similar with the Palestinian issue. Some white nationalists will fake a big concern for Palestinians as a way of exposing Israeli cruelty, which in turn is supposed to expose Jewish hypocrisy, which in turn is supposed to translate into something pro-white. It can get pretty Rube Goldberg. The problem is you can get people to discuss Israel and the Jews easy enough. So, you get the false sense that you are creating allies and promoting a pro-white agenda.

For the old BUGS ERS, is this related to the problem of News & Jews? The attempt to use some “hook” in the news to grab people’s attention and then supposedly drive them to listen to a pro-white perspective.

White genocide IS a hard sell. But it’s the only thing that will actually save whites. And what a payoff if we’re successful.

• #2 by Epiphany on 12/09/2012 - 7:50 am

How true. We should agree not to talk about the Jews. It only alienates the Televangelists and their followers.
      Wait, why not point out that the Televangelists are not True Christians?

2. #3 by John White on 12/09/2012 - 9:08 am

Good points, Mr. Whitaker.

We should avoid tailgating and piggybacking.

I might be wrong but I don’t see that big a deal if we point out that globalism is against any and all sense of people, nation or race. It is my personal opinion that if anti-Whites were successful in exterminating White people, chances are they would go for the Asians next.

But then again, it is very true that the only race that’s being targeted for Genocide right now is the White race and that this program of Genocide is based mainly – though not only – through immigration & assimilation.

Besides, the Boer violent Genocide doesn’t work with unawakend White people, because they believe that it is some kind of “backlash” of the apartheid.

People always justify violence against Whites because the religious belief that we are “oppressing” everybody else has not yet been taken down.

Thus, from my understanding, whenever we tailgate or piggyback we are losing the focus on the main issue which is White Genocide through immigration & assimilation.

Therefore, I would agree with the White Rabbit when he says that anything we use we must put it always through the lens of the Mantra.

For instance, if we do want to mention South African farmer killings we should do so strictly as a puzzle piece of the whole scheme of White Genocide via assimilation, and make sure that we place the focus firmly on the Mantra.

That is how I see it, although I might be mistaken.

3. #4 by BGLass on 12/09/2012 - 9:55 am

Jason’s second paragraph seems clear. And S.A. seems example of how “soft Genocide” policy morphs into “hard Genocide” policy at some point. An idea that it will be “soft” all the way is improbable, and even if so… Genocide is Genocide.

In ANIMALS, no one has any problem AT ALL talking about how disrupting “habitats” causes the wipe out of populations.

Peta has no trouble with it.

Animal habitat is sacred—and all school kids even, know they need it to live.

Populations that are not WANTED, however….can have disrupted habitats any day of the week.

What is the difference between “fair housing” and “habitat disruption?”

If the habitats are disrupted, and the people are CLEARLY vanishing (something msm says about Whites daily, and has said about Whites for decades–SAYING a population is vanishing, a population that was HUGE—)— So it must be connected to their habitat disruption.

It would be like saying, if all polar bears were air-flighted to the tropics, it would not be Bear-o-cide. When bees vanish, scientists study to find their habitat disruption. This is standard.

4. #5 by Daniel Genseric on 12/09/2012 - 11:32 am

• #6 by Jmcaul on 12/10/2012 - 4:22 pm

The only way I’d improve this is to include specific Antiwhite captioned quotes with each person’s face. I think that would REALLY drive home the point.

5. #7 by Daniel Genseric on 12/09/2012 - 11:42 am

• #8 by Vale on 12/09/2012 - 12:27 pm

Thanks Mr Genseric, that’s very nice – short ‘n’ sweet.

• #9 by Jmcaul on 12/10/2012 - 4:31 pm

I’ve been listening to the audio files on ALL BOB – Bob’s WebRadio Archive (HIGHLY recommended by the way – see link on right hand side of page;) and based on some of his material there may I suggest ADDING to the definition of respectable conservative the following: “a conservative who can be counted on by liberals to publicly do or say ANYTHING to run from the label ‘racist.'” (or something akin to that, play with the wording but you get the idea..!) Can I get an amen on that?

• #10 by Jason on 12/20/2012 - 11:51 am

Very useful glossary Daniel, you are kicking ass like a true Vandal.

6. #11 by Dave on 12/09/2012 - 11:50 am

Avoiding tailgating and piggybacking are not trivial concepts.

They are the whole game, period.

Robert Whitaker is a martial arts master telling us how to win the combat.

The mark of a real mind is in “the how”.

In contrast, the David Duke’s and Jared Taylor’s of the world are focused on “the what” (is to be achieved). That is SO ORDINARY. That is SO COMMON.

In contrast, it is rare (in history!) for an intellectual to focus on “the how”.

The reality of the world is embedded in it.

There is no real resistance without the protest: “the genocide of white people”.

And “Annihilation by Assimilation” – the whole of it. The reality of war is said right there.

7. #12 by WhiteWeasel on 12/09/2012 - 12:12 pm

I too am guilty of this sin known as Piggybacking. I totally understand what you’re saying Bob. Basically it’s taking a short cut to try and be more PC…Our message isen’t PC. Not yet!

8. #13 by Fred_Richthofen on 12/09/2012 - 12:27 pm

The only time I can recall using South Africa as an example is when anti-whites try to use it as an example of “diversity” in Africa or Whites living in other countries.

I respond by telling them:
    “if they love ‘diversity’ so much in South Africa, then why are those White people listed on Genocide Watch?”
    or
    “If White people are welcome in Africa, then why are White people in South Africa listed on Genocide Watch?”

The problem with using South Africa is that even though they are listed on Genocide Watch and it’s a well known fact, anti-whites still respond with the following:
    “no, that’s not true… no such thing”
    or
    “well they deserve it”

The only genocide examples that anti-Whites will not justify or deny are genocides of non-White groups. White genocide is a hard sell, but I know from my face to face experience that it is yet the only thing people will actually listen to.

• #14 by Fred_Richthofen on 12/09/2012 - 12:41 pm

I can spot a mistake like “tailgating” or this new one “piggy backing” by how it makes me feel.

Maybe it’s my German nature but I get this kind of sick feeling down inside when I’m drawn to declare Universal Concern in order to “piggy back” the message behind it.

It’s the same sick feeling I get when I hear someone say “I’m not a racist but…”

9. #15 by Bob on 12/09/2012 - 1:36 pm

Good work, Genseric! Our admin has agreed to put a front-page link on your glossary

10. #16 by Bob on 12/09/2012 - 2:11 pm

Richthofen, that is the kind of feeling that can make you a winner. I’m sure your names sake had that kind of feel in his air fights.

• #17 by Harumphty Dumpty on 12/09/2012 - 2:31 pm

I never felt completely about the SA petition I started, and I expressed my own unease about it, but it never occurred to me to let my feelings be my guide!

My brain isn’t clear yet (but it’s already working on it and making progress) on why piggy backing is a bad idea, but I won’t renew the SA petition.

It’s been weird watching the steady accrual of signatures for that one, and feeling glad and disappointed at the same time.

Bob, maybe what I’ve been trying to do with Matthew Heimbach is partially piggybacking also. I think what Horus tried to tell me in the beginning is that we do our own thing out there, and let the rest of the white world come to us.

And all that time I wasted on Jared Taylor. Was that really worth a fig? Didn’t we know all we needed to know (even if it was nothing!) about Jared anyway?

I seem to have a compulsion to do everything except just swarm. I’m trying to deal with it.

11. #19 by Black Swan on 12/09/2012 - 4:37 pm

It’s easy to get drawn into or sidetracked by Piggybacking or Tailgating. I know I’ve done it — and then find myself far off message arguing about Indians, blacks, Mexicans, whatever.

I think our enemies do this on purpose to get us off the genocide message when it becomes too difficult for them to reply — now, I hit them hard with very effective, one-line questions that I’ve honed down from the mini-mantra list, demand they answer it and keep repeating until they answer or slink off — which I’m happy to note to everyone on the board.

The idea is to make the enemy look foolish, which these one-liners do as the enemy ties himself up in Gordian knots writing 10-page screeds as to why he doesn’t hate Whites because he himself is White. This is immensely fun –and I never read these screeds. I just hit them again. One guy recently wrote TWO incredibly long comments to two one-liners that I threw at him. I told him I was laughing my ass off.

I’m trying to get other aware White folks to stop writing long, angst-filled, hand-wringing over-wrought, intellectual comments. Nobody wants to read all that garbage, I don’t. Also, to stay on the offensive, always. Never back down, never become defensive — this is THE thing I absolutely despise in Whites, as Fred said above: “I’m not racist, but…”

And, lately, I’ve been focusing on this line I picked up from Bob to help stay on message:

It is NOT (my) job to be fair to people who are aiming to destroy us.

Gets me angry every time I read it. Makes me hate and despise our enemies down to my bone marrow.

I like angry. I do my work best when I’m angry — it’s then I become a one-person, very effective swarm.

12. #20 by premiseblog on 12/09/2012 - 4:48 pm

We need more effective visual propaganda: LIke this:

“Britains Multicultural Eutopia Rears it’s Ugly Head Once Again.”

Watch this to see how we can expose the horror of white genocide.

Once we begin to produce visual content, we are on. This is why I like the idea of project funding.

13. #21 by Cleric Preston on 12/09/2012 - 6:36 pm

BGLass :

I used that idea of how ‘soft Genocide’ eventually turns violent with a new mini-mantra I created for posting on South African Genocide video’s, to link violent Genocide in South Africa with the wider program of White Genocide Everywhere else.
    ” In 1920, South Africa was 90% White
    In 1965 the USA was 90% White, today the USA is 65% White and dropping like a rock.
    The South Africaof today, is the USA of tommorow unless we resist White Genocide
    The attempt to destroy, in whole or in part, EVERY White country through 3rd World immigration and ‘assimilation’ is GENOCIDE
    ‘Anti-racist’ is a codeword for Anti-White ”
    ————-
    There’s about 128 charactors remaining if anyone wants to add something more.

14. #22 by mandela on 12/09/2012 - 9:09 pm

I am a piggy backer and have been using comments like Cleric. I can see now it might be wrong. Will have to meditate on this.

15. #23 by Harumphty Dumpty on 12/09/2012 - 10:43 pm

I love this blog. It’s got to be the simplest thing to understand that Bob has ever written! I wonder if he did that especially for me. 🙂

I also feel like it’s an extremely important blog.

“Slippery slope” was exactly the feeling I had with the SA petition.

This blog, with the critical addition of Fred_Richthofen’s comment about how things feel, is rewiring me a bit.

16. #24 by Fred_Richthofen on 12/09/2012 - 11:59 pm

This blog has been super helpful for me as well, along with the audio. Beefcake and Porch Talk were excellent for getting up to speed.
    I try not to say too much (being new) but I try to make sure it’s helpful when I do say something.
    I’m glad I could help.

17. #25 by Karlfried on 12/10/2012 - 3:15 am

We must always tell our main point: the survival of our own race/people is the most important thing. It is the one thing that “must” be. It is the one thing, that if it is not, all other things are useless/non-existing. We must say this and then stop discussing. To those who do not understand this, by the logic in itself, how will you explain it to them?
    What can we do?
    a) Telling the main point again and again.
    b) Trying to get a strong standing in society, family, in the profession. Then our speaking will be more impressive.
    c) Never hide behind other, less important things. The dead of our race is imminent, that is the foremost important thing for all white people.
    d) If you think that you have a striking example and you try to tell it to others: They will make it look little. — In my neighbourcountry Netherlands last week in a footballgame (US=soccer) five Maroc 16year old players put the ethnic Durch sideline-referee to the ground and kicked him with the football-shoes in the face and head. He died some hours later. — Even such a story only gives results like: “It is a pity, but there are other crimes from other people also.” So the most striking events will give no impact in the minds of those who do not want to see what is obvious.

18. #26 by mandela on 12/10/2012 - 2:25 pm

I smash anti-Whites using the mantra and my tools of the trade. Tool examples are sarkozy and his forced race mixing speech, EU rulers declaring no place for a White state in Europe, National Gaurd troops enforcing blending, AND S Africa. The MANTRA is above all else, but the tools work and help the MANTRA. This article is a needed reminder to get on target, but I think I will continue to use S Africa when in the trenches against sick anti-Whites

19. #27 by mandela on 12/10/2012 - 2:28 pm

Sorry, I forgot to mention ENAR who only accept Whites as being racist – they are very helpful

20. #28 by mandela on 12/10/2012 - 2:35 pm

Blending and assimilation is our destruction but sometimes you have to show the evil future for Whites as a hated minority

21. #29 by Harumphty Dumpty on 12/10/2012 - 2:46 pm

After a short paragraph about flooding and forced assimilation in white countries, I often write this:

“Flooding and forced assimilation is genocide when it’s done to Tibetans in Tibet, and it’s genocide when it’s done to Whites in White countries,” followed by our customary ending (“The people who are carrying out….say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white……is a code word…)

I recognize the statement about Tibet as piggybacking now, I believe, and I’ve always had a slight feeling of, “Don’t we think we’re strong enough to stand on our own two feet?” (That would be my description of “the piggybacking feeling”) when using it.

But since it’s always just an “add on,” (just that brief statement and nothing more), I don’t think it gives too much flavor of piggybacking to a comment, and it’s very effective (It’s a crashing revelation of another anti-white contradiction. In my experience it never gets a challenge).

I guess it could be a small step down “the slippery slope.”

Anyway, I thought I should post it here so Bob can see it if he hasn’t…I’ve seen other bugsters using it to effect too.

If Bob nixes it, I’ll toss it, but otherwise I’ll continue to use it. But with a sharper eye open for the effect of it than I had before this blog.

• #30 by Harumphty Dumpty on 12/10/2012 - 2:53 pm

Oh, I’ve seen this version too, which I want to remember to use:

Flooding and forced assimilation in Tibet is called “genocide.”

Flooding and forced assimilation in White countries is called “diversity.”

(The term “flooding” will have already been used in its Mantra context, making its meaning clear)

22. #31 by Harumphty Dumpty on 12/10/2012 - 8:12 pm

I let SF readers know we wouldn’t be “sponsoring” the SA petition from now on:

Re: White House petition: Sanction South Africa for its Genocide of White Farmers!
    620 signatures now.

One of us at BUGS started this petition. We are horrified over what is happening to our White brothers and sisters in S. Africa.

But our sole work at BUGS is to spread understanding of the much larger genocide that is underway against Whites in the world today, which will wipe out the white race world-wide if not checked.

That’s the genocide that anti-whites are carrying out by flooding white countries world wide with non-whites, and forcing whites by law to integrate with the non-whites so as to “assimilate,” i.e. intermarry and be blended out of existence.

At BUGs we want to keep ourselves focused on the task of awakening Whites to that much larger and more insidious genocide, and not be drawn into other issues, however important to our hearts and minds, that would in time confuse our focus and weaken our efforts.

But getting out the news of the South African genocide is of course very important, so I hope very much that as the expiration date (December 31) draws near for this petition, some of you here will submit a successor petition to it, to keep broadcasting its message from the White House billboard, and will keep doing that as each petition expires. We at BUGS will certainly sign those petitions!

Feel free if you like to use the present petition again, or some rewriting of it, if you wish!

And keep signing the present one!

Some of you who care need to take this thread over and keep this project going.