Bob Tailgates!

Posted by Bob on December 26th, 2012 under Coaching Session

When I keep criticizing or reminding you, please understand constantly that I keep making the same mistakes myself, and nobody gets my ass like I do when I catch myself.Photobucket

So the IMPOSS (Immigrants Must Pay Off Social Security) got me to talk economics, being an economist.

In short, I did exactly what I blame others for doing: getting off subject.

The fact is that ALL such arguments are demands for genocide, and there is no excuse for genocide ITSELF.

What throws us about IMPOSS is that it trips me up because it is the ONLY argument anti-whites use that
has at least a statistical validity. It really throws me when they sound even a little bit logical.

That is exactly what happens when you run into anything new that they say. Try to deal with it, and I yell at you.

Don’t bother, Beefcake, I am giving me hell.

1. #1 by John White on 12/26/2012 - 6:11 am

Don’t worry, Mr. Whitaker. You never signed a contract in which you promised to be infallible all the time.

2. #2 by Jason on 12/26/2012 - 7:12 am

I’d like to hear from anyone who has had success getting through to White conservatives. My feeling is that they keep clinging to the idea that we can restore 1955 with some Nice Republican candidate. While they will talk race in a limited way, they are ultimately unwilling to go all the way.

I can’t say that I have, but then I get the sense many are listening quietly, internalizing the new thinking. The leadership is bad so I don’t mean them. I am talking about reaching the rank-and-file.

Sense most of them are loyal people, I suspect showing them that they are not actually being loyal to their own people when they put The Constitution or The Flag first, may be fruitful.

Or, maybe tailoring an “outreach” to them in particular is a waste of time and we just need to keep pushing Mantra. Maybe this is just a waste like tailgating. If anyone has had success “converting” conservatives, I would be interested in how they did it.

• #3 by dungeoneer on 12/26/2012 - 8:21 am

“I’d like to hear from anyone who has had success getting through to White conservatives.”

Using “Respectable Conservative” you are making them useful even if they don`t end up playing ball, and the gentle white and normal approach to white survival usually does the job of persuading or smoking them out.

• #4 by Vale on 12/26/2012 - 9:58 am

I’ve often thought the same thing, Jason. But I think I was wrong, because when it comes to survival, moderation is almost always disasterous.

Generation Identitaire in France currently have a large and growing following. They achieved it by dumping any attempt to be moderate and respectable. Moderation is always easy to sell, but when it comes to survival it has nothing whatsoever to do with what people need.

Thus – counter to most people’s expectations – Generation Identitaire made large gains by simply stating the cold, hard facts (which were hard for most people to swallow). Strangely, they got a lot of their support from people previously on the left.

I’ve often found myself thinking conservaties should be easier to bring around – yet in reality they mustn’t be treated any differently (and most don’t even deserve any additional respect). They need to hear the same cold, hard truth which is so difficult for all of us to swallow.

I’m glad you brought it up though, I’ve thought the same thing many times.

• #5 by Jmcaul on 12/26/2012 - 1:22 pm

While I cannot claim ‘success’ (that I know of) in reaching these rank and file conservatives, I MAY be able to offer my observations/opinions (and they are exactly THAT, my opinions) as to what makes them tick. I CAN say that my opinions come from being what most BUGSters here would consider firmly in their camp just a short while ago. While I was doing EXACTLY what Jason describes (talking race in a limited way, but ultimately unwilling to go all the way,) I WAS, on the INSIDE a mass of contradictions, and I KNEW it.
      I am betting MOST of these rank and file conservatives are in the same place. They (as did I) cling to their wordism because even though deep down they know it is a dead end, to their mind so far, they have nothing to replace it with; all the ‘alternatives’ (so they think) are even more terrible. We are advocating replacing a (failed and deadly) wordist society with an overtly racial, kinship based society. This is ANATHEMA to the subjects of the current religious system. We are asking them to become HERETICS.
      We have to be able to convince them that there is an alternative to being burned at the stake if we expect them to join us. ONCE we are able to convey this hope to a critical mass, EVERYTHING else should fall into place. It SHOULD be as easy as reaching up towards a ripe, juicy plum hanging on a branch and having it fall right into our hands.
      AGAIN, this is MY opinion. I have no real experience in these sort of things. Just an insane curiosity, drive to understand AND an unwavering commitment to ending White genocide.
      I am still taking baby steps here.

3. #6 by dungeoneer on 12/26/2012 - 8:42 am

An anti-white punished me the other day for inattention to discipline, a very helpful thing of him to do.

4. #7 by premiseblog on 12/26/2012 - 9:37 am

You have posted a number of articles recently that convinced me out of a whole lot of STUPID lines of argument.
    I was guilty of talking IMPOSS.
    I was guilty of suggesting that Whites should not be genocided because they are more productive economically and commit less crime on average than blacks.
    White Genocide is wrong .

You said you have to listen to the SILENCE, and I was silent. The difference with your seminar, is that because we are not paying tuition to Mommy Professor to spout nonsense, we also can’t spout nonsense.
    I was acting like the loan-sharked college kid raising his hand in a Mommy Professor class.

Thanks to you Bob, and all the commenters who have been pointing out my nonsense and those of others.
    We stray, even in our personal lives.

5. #8 by Jmcaul on 12/26/2012 - 10:58 am

New definition suggestion for the BUGS glossary:
    IMPOSS: A bribe to get BUGsters to stop saying the Mantra and for Pete’s sake STFU about White Genocide. Comes from the mistaken view that our loyalty to our race is for sale.

6. #9 by markwn on 12/26/2012 - 2:50 pm

It is admittedly difficult at times to not tailgate.

It is also difficult not to take little jabs at the anti-White vermin (they really ARE vermin) when replying. To avoid tailgating, I have found statements like this:

“Lay off the crack pipe & stop with the rehearsed tantrum from the Lenin / Stalin / Frankfurt School “useful-idiot” playbook.”

or just:

“Stop with the rehearsed tantrum from the Lenin / Stalin / Frankfurt School “useful-idiot” playbook.”

…followed by constant reminders that they are not refuting your point about the INDISPUTABLE pattern of ALL & ONLY White countries… really gets under their skin and gets them to trip themselves up further.

When constantly hearing about past white misdeeds, it is also difficult not to occasionally mention that evil, filthy communists systematically murdered my people, 40 MILLION WHITE GENTILES…

• #10 by dungeoneer on 12/27/2012 - 5:11 pm

Markwn: “It is admittedly difficult at times to not tailgate.”

Sustained concentration and mission awareness is taxing, hence the need for the existence of the mantra.

7. #11 by Jmcaul on 12/26/2012 - 3:45 pm

I apologize in advance for any violation of BUGS terms here, I am a work in progress. A more mantra-esque revision has occurred to me for a definition of IMPOSS. “IMPOSS: A bribe to get BUGsters to stop saying the Mantra and for Pete’s sake STFU about White Genocide. Comes from the mistaken idea that true BUGSters can be bribed into excusing White genocide at any price.”

8. #12 by Conrad on 12/26/2012 - 7:10 pm

Whether they know it or not, there are only two groups involved in all of this, pro-white and pro-white-genocide.
    Liberals will go along with white genocide because of their ideals.
    Conservatives will go along with white genocide just so long as their children die with a little more money in their bank accounts.
    ……………
    Jack’s War

9. #13 by Bob on 12/27/2012 - 1:19 pm

Jmcaul, The critical point is that you are TRYING these approaches, not theorizing them.

10. #14 by Skippy 01 on 12/29/2012 - 2:51 am

I don’t often do straight mantra; rather I argue for my own positions, which are certainly informed by waking up to the mantra, and I use information theory. I try to tell people things I think are true that will help fill gaps in the specific situations people are in. I look on the mantra as a Swiss army knife or a big kata for a complete martial art. Few people start by wanting to know “everything about karate” or “all the tools in my knife”. They start by wanting to stand up to a bully, or get that bottle open. After you show them how to solve their problem with the one most relevant part of the knife or the martial art or the mantra, then they want to know more. Theoretically, this should work better than the straight mantra, because the key to the mantra is that you don’t understand it till you use it, and using any part of it is progress toward using it all.

My theory doesn’t work very well, and I think posting the straight mantra is more effective on average. It’s got a lot of things in it that don’t look like they would be all that effective, but they are. Before I started using the mantra, I thought people would miss the point of ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! No they don’t; that’s the best tool in the mantra. I can see how it got to be first; if you are only going to get one message off before you get shut down, that’s the one.

My problem is, I can get people to admit that what I’m saying adds up. I can explain to them how bits of the mantra can advantage them. But I can’t get them to use the proper words themselves.

For examples: I can help someone to argue back effectively against a verbal bully who calls them “racist”. (Tell them they’re only saying that because you are white, and call them anti-white right back!) I can help someone understand the situation we are all in and why it’s baffling to them when they try to plan a future for their families. (It’s because open borders and forced assimilation mean white genocide; as long as you assume that is how things have to be, of course you can’t find a path to the future for your family, but once you decide the future of your children won’t be within that system but against it and in spite of it, you can make things make sense.) I am trying to say things that are relevant and specific and meaningful to the exact person I am talking to, and that I truly believe, not provide the sort of “agreement” you click on without reading when you upgrade your software.

After I’ve gone through this thoroughly and repeatedly, people will sometimes agree – and show they don’t get it.

Me: this is why they can pound you all day with the “racist!” accusation; this is why repeatedly replying “I am not a racist!” or even “you are the racist!” is ineffective; the word you need to fire back is “anti-white”. Here is what anti-whites are about. Here is how you prove someone is an anti-white. Here is how you use the word properly. This is what it can do for you, in terms of getting people to back off and stop bullying you in social situations and at work.

And people will say: that’s great, I can see what you say adds up; more people should be saying things like that!

And I’ll say, yes, yes, I agree, more people should be saying things like this. So you say it now. I’m calling you a racist! What do you say?

And they’ll say: “anti-racists are the real racists!” (Genuine example.)

Me: (facepalm).

The truth is, most white rabbits are fluffy, harmless creatures that cannot fight back against pink rabbits, and can never be trained to do so.

Those who can swing a mantra-hammer have to do so a lot. There’s no other way.

• #15 by Daniel Genseric on 12/29/2012 - 3:42 am

“And they’ll say: “anti-racists are the real racists!” (Genuine example.)

Me: (facepalm).”

LOL! So true!

That consensus-based trance is a real motherf&cker! I can tell you have been in the trenches. I can tell you have done this in person. Good to have you on board!

• #16 by Jason on 12/29/2012 - 3:43 am

” I thought people would miss the point of ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! No they don’t; that’s the best tool in the mantra.”

Yes, if I had been asked about it theoretically, I would have said the same thing. I would of thought there was a risk of them missing the point. But they don’t.

“I can get people to admit that what I’m saying adds up. I can explain to them how bits of the mantra can advantage them. But I can’t get them to use the proper words themselves.”

It takes massive repetition, which the O.B.s (Original Bugsters) understand very well. It is hard to transform a person in face-to-face communication. A good person can do what you have done, but it’s hard to change a person’s vocabulary overnight. BUT, seeing our terminology everywhere, over and over, in forums, YouTube, Yahoo, etc., and hopefully hearing it seep into mainstream talk shows, will do the trick eventually.

Very few people are interested in changing the world. So, while that is disheartening at first, it also means we don’t have nearly as much competition as we imagine.

• #17 by OldBlighty on 12/29/2012 - 11:37 am

“But I can’t get them to use the proper words themselves.”

“Me: (facepalm).”

Welcome to the world of the BUGSER!

Can you imagine a Black, Jew, Asian or White Leftist resisting tooth and nail, using the word “Racist” against their enemies??? Can you??? No???

Welcome to the world of the BUGSER! lol

While you will fail to get individuals to use it (especially our so called “intellectual elite”), when you do this for a couple of years, you will notice entire populations begin to use it over time.

I personally saw SF go from not using anti-White and members attacking BUGSers that encouraged them to use anti-White, to anti-White being accepted as part of the every day language there. And I noticed that change in less than 2 years!

Another example, a few weeks ago, a forum I visit regularly that is not pro White, but allows a certain amount of free speech… I saw someone using anti-White repeatedly in a review and that post had many replies. The anti-Whites were attracted to it like moths to a flame and they bumped it, over and over.

I do not mantra in that forum, because that place is my barometer for what is happening in the real world. So I was very excited to see that post!

So I would advise you (and myself) not to get frustrated over the behavior of individuals. Instead, find larger populations and observe how they change over time. That is where our results are coming from.

11. #18 by Conrad on 12/29/2012 - 12:06 pm

Yep like I said before, its like using a new tool, if it’s a good tool and someone else sees you using it and they see that it works very well at getting the job done, they will want one to.
    ………..
    Jack’s War

12. #19 by Skippy 01 on 12/30/2012 - 1:03 am

Thanks for the friendly words, Daniel Genseric, but I won’t be around often. I’m not much interested in conversation or community, only in swinging and parrying with the mantra-hammer more effectively. That’s why I look in here from time to time: to maintain current awareness, see new ideas, and hear about what does or doesn’t work (like “tailgating”). I would rarely have anything to add.

In this case:
    1. Repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, to wear down the “trance”.
    2. Advertise the usefulness of the mantra as a multi-tool by using it for my own benefit, e.g. by swatting nasty pink rabbits.

Got it. That’s all I need for now.

13. #20 by Jmcaul on 12/30/2012 - 8:19 pm

Skippy01, I agree it is exhilarating to swing the hammer in reply to ‘racist!’ I actually find myself hoping some anti-White fool will actually say it. I would only add that I have found it VITAL to include the words: “‘in your OPINION’ I am a racist” with a strong emphasis on the word ‘opinion.’ It leaves the antiwhite sputtering and the ‘audience’ awestruck.
    I also make it a point to ALWAYS correct the antiwhite who decides to call me a ‘nazi’ by saying I believe you meant to call me a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews. I do not let them get away with calling me ‘nazi’ without calling them out on their ridiculousness. .

14. #21 by Conrad on 12/30/2012 - 8:35 pm

I think that this is so effective because reducing a persons accusation to a personal opinion weakens everything that they do from there on out. No one cares much for personal opinions.
    …………