Discipline and Strategy

Posted by Bob on February 24th, 2013 under Coaching Session

I have had trouble explaining that the discipline you now adhere to made it hard for me to discuss the General Strategy points I make here.

You are supposed to stick strictly to the points that hit the enemy, not deviating at all from the Mantra if possible. Yet at the very same time you must be prepared to recognize the strategy you must follow as our discipline gets its results, how to make sure we get our revolution and that you get your part in it.

As is so often the case, when I am totally puzzled it turns out that I am just complicating a basic truth.

The fact is that this problem of discipline and strategy is as old as western warfare.

Before armies adopted personal discipline, there was very little strategy.

Before legions and formations, the only thing a general did was try to trick the enemy on a gross level. There was no strategy as we now use the words, moving a column here and holding units in reserve there. The whole Oriental host got as many warriors as it could and charged.

In other words there was no general fighting strategy until the individual soldiers became rigidly parts of a disciplined war machine.
In exactly the same way, the vague dreams of other pro-whites of a torchlight parade When The Enemy Is Exposed do not lend themselves to thought about what changes to look for and what to do when they happen. Everybody will suddenly join together and hang the bastards.
 photo disciplinedsoldiers_zps4bdf3133.jpg
The idea is delicious but not practical. As with the Roman Legions, the development of real discipline in the ranks makes strategy more essential than ever.

As often happens, what has been so confusing to me all this time is actually embarrassingly simple. I do not need to keep reminding you to maintain discipline when you are at the front.

But I do need to discuss strategy. In fact, as I said, only disciplined soldiers can carry out a strategy. Unlike our News and Jews brethren, I need to discuss with you what changes to look for, how to respond. I have said many, any times that Mussolini almost missed the March on Rome he himself had caused. He had called for a March on Rome but was not prepared for it to happen.

When disciplined armies first began to rout their enemies, they often broke ranks and pillaged and were destroyed. Their officers had to be trained not only in how to win but what to do when they defeated the enemy.

Maintain discipline on the front and help me plan strategy here. This apparent contradiction is actually a historical basic.

1. #1 by Jmcaul on 02/24/2013 - 12:40 pm

Thank you Bob.

2. #3 by Dave on 02/24/2013 - 1:08 pm

Pro-whites who PRETEND they have options are a curse.

The Mantra comes from a lifetime of one realization after another about the LACK of options.

It is all about what you have NO CHOICE but to do.

This is nothing new in battle.

3. #5 by Jason on 02/24/2013 - 3:30 pm

This is exciting. Being able to think about the future and how to respond to it, while maintaining absolute discipline in our current work with the Mantra, is a great next step.

We troops will have to remember that thinking about future contingencies and how to respond to them is not the same as the mere speculation and fantasizing the Dream Warriors do.

The more disciplined we are in our current Mantra work, the more I suspect Bob will feel free to give us guidance about future scenarios. If we look and act like professional troops who are paying attention and know how to execute a plan, we can move forward.

But, needless to say, if Mantra discipline is not maintained, future plans mean nothing. Mantra discipline is key.

• #6 by premiseblog on 02/25/2013 - 5:08 pm

Jason, and on the anonymous internet it will get harder and harder yet.

Every which blogger seems to be convinced he is smarter than the next, just by how they sound.
      The News and Jews strategy will never work, but these White Advocacy hippies and dreamers keep up their wishful thinking.
      I have joined them at times, and remember the good feelings you get from wallowing in fantasy thoughts, that old Uncle Reality would never grant.
      Look, I admit it: The Mantra works.

4. #7 by Feu denfer on 02/24/2013 - 4:20 pm

Our current goal is an open discussion about White genocide. We are on our way to achieving that. So in terms of strategy our next step should be to set a new goal.

• #8 by dungeoneer on 02/24/2013 - 6:40 pm

“When we achieve an open discussion about White genocide, where do we go from there?”

The natural course of things would be:

1. Open discussion of white genocide leading to collapse of anti-white credibility and authority requiring us to have our people ready to go in as the political reappointments and advisors.

2. Prosecution of perpetrators.

3. Financial restitution and education.

Some of the BUGS readership will “just” be the Swarmers helping to force the open discussion of white genocide, others will be the public “names” taking the political stage, and others will be their advisors.

So the “we” in your question will follow one or more of those paths, and the “where do we go” will be forward into the new “post mantra necessity” political landscape.

5. #9 by Karlfried on 02/24/2013 - 4:25 pm

Yesterday I spoke with a Anti-White in Germany („Gutmensch“). I told him that I did not wish to discuss with him the subject of politics/mass immigration in the future again. Because of too much different opinions and that I think that his actions in its consequences are murder of our people. The strong but nevertheless true accusation to him that his actions are murder stopped him for a little moment and gave me the opportunity to end the conversation and to leave the place. — Never again I shall waste my time with discussions with an Anti-White. One clear sentence “The consequences of your actions are murder of our own people” and end of conversation. No half things. Clear sentences. Accusate them for that what they are doing: they make the murder of a people or the murder of all white people.

6. #10 by steadiness on 02/24/2013 - 5:26 pm

Here’s something I just realized, regarding the idea that governments have a responsibility to represent everyone on their territory.

What if the Germans had walked into France and voted for the Vichy government?

7. #11 by Harumphty Dumpty on 02/24/2013 - 5:41 pm

There’s an inevitable development that concerns me that is happening already as the Mantra gains more success. Pro-whites who think the key to reaching the White masses is to expose “Zionist power” will piggyback on the Mantra and associate its phrases in the public mind with their own phrasings that anti-whites have already loaded in their own favor, thus causing audiences to transfer some of their prejudicial feeling to the Mantra phrasings.

Comment #1 below is one I posted at SF a few days ago ago to a guy who apparently does this a lot on youtube, and with some success in promoting some small booklet he’s written about Zionist power. He was so crushed (no exaggeration) by my comment that after some correspondence I agreed that he could request its removal and include in his request a statement from me that I was agreeable to its removal if that was the moderator’s decision. My agreement was in part because I’m a soft touch who’s easily made to feel bad for making someone else feel bad (other than anti-whites), and partly because I’d already posted comment #2 and I felt it made the same point pretty well. And largely because I didn’t have any ready advice…but I should have waited and gotten some! Because I think I made the wrong decision. It maybe would have been better to leave him crushed and fearing being crushed again and again and again if he continued, and to leave a warning for others who would do the same.

So for the future, what do you all…and especially you, Bob, if you care to comment, and Horus also if he sees this, but also everyone,…what do you think? The pro-whites who may do this sort of thing are much greater in number than us and could cause great damage, but hopefully they are too anti-mantra to use mantra until it has become too widespread for them to do much harm anyway (?)…but in the future, when we see this happening, should we:

1. Ignore it.
    2. politely but firmly oppose it.
    3. kick their sorry butts to hell and back as an example of what awaits them and anyone else we see doing it!

Comment #1:

Originally Posted by British74
    The Zionists are deliberately destroying all Western countries! They immigrated into our nations and then secretly declared war upon us!
    They conspired to take control of our nation’s infrastructure through carefully orchestrated acts of TREASON! They became our Bankers, Politicians & media owners. Their goal is to obliterate the middle class!!
    For a FREE informative BOOKLET & video on the Zionist-engineered INTENTIONAL destruction of White people go to:

That’s the comment you put at the end of your string of screwy “Mantra” posts that you wrote to your video that uses one of the ladies in the video that’s the subject of our STOP WHITE GENOCIDE White House petition #5.

Are you out to do a hatchet job on the Mantra, or are you just sincerely deluded?

Do us the kindness of listening to this 18-minute podcast and reading carefully Linux’s and my initial posts on the thread to it:

Beefcake’s Bootcamp Episode 9: DO NOT TAILGATE [linked]

If you’re not able to understand that and accept it, and I don’t believe you will be since you show no signs of having made the least effort to find out what we’re about, just leave the Mantra alone and do your own thing, since you weaken the Mantra every time you use it the way you do.

The effectiveness of the Mantra depends on it being used by itself and not with other material!

British 74, the jingle is, “Winstons taste good, like a cigarette should.”

Not, “Winstons taste good like a cigarette should, and so do Camels.”

You are clueless, you have no understanding at all of what you are handling, so just put it down and leave it be, since every time you touch it you do more harm than good.

You remind me of a fellow I knew here in Berkeley who had never taken a single physics course, but believed he’d developed a cosmology that was the final answer to the riddle of the universe, and he went around bothering everyone who had any interest in physics.

We have plenty of people at BUGS who are easily as smart as you and who’ve discussed the different parts of the Mantra, as well as how to use it, upside down and sideways. But do you bother to study the ground they’ve already covered?

No! Because you think that YOU are smarter than ALL of them even before you are EVEN A BEGINNER!

Pure nuttiness!

Comment #2:

One Mantra-friendly pro-White has written that pro-Whites who think that pointing out the Zionist influence is the first priority are identifying the con man before they’ve identified the con.

British 74 is trying to do both at the same time (and as Glory 14 points out, is limiting himself narrowly as to who the con men are).

I don’t think that pointing out the con and the con men at the same time works either. It will take a good while before the con itself…White Genocide…is even accepted, much less when it’s decked out with a prejudicial subject that whites have been deeply trained to think of as indicating evil on the part of anyone who raises it.

I say let the Mantra do its thing unencumbered by in effect having swastikas nailed to it, and let those who think the Zionist angle is the most important message go ahead and deliver that message to the very small minority of Whites who will be able to receive it.

But don’t tack the Mantra onto messages about “Zionists,” since the huge majority of your White audience are going to depart from your remarks with no more effect than having been prejudiced against the Mantra by your having tacked it onto a topic they’ve all been trained to deep prejudice against.

—————————-

Bugsters, my present feeling is to message B74 soon and tell him that the next time I see him doing the same thing I’m going to repost the same post #1 whose removal I agreed to this time.

But this is not an issue I feel certain on, and I really do need to know what others think.

My thought today is that it doesn’t matter if we antagonize pro-Whites by taking a harsh attitude toward THEIR using the Mantra without training and mixing it in with stuff we feel does it harm. That’s a more reasonable request from us by anyone’s point of view than was our previously just being harsh with their non-acceptance of the Mantra.

8. #12 by Harumphty Dumpty on 02/24/2013 - 6:09 pm

I’m sorry the above is so long, but it’s an issue that needs to be clarified, even if the clarification is, “It’s not important!”

• #13 by timeforfreedom on 02/25/2013 - 4:35 am

You have demonstrated an all to common problem that I see us Bugsers encountering when it comes to talking with AMPWs. Our guys are getting to obsessed with telling these people that they need to switch over to the Mantra. Look, they are Anti-Mantra for a reason…What is that reason?…WHO CARES…THEY ARE ANTI-MANTRA AND THAT’S ALL THERE IS TO IT. I’m humble enough to understand that I can’t convince these people to see the light and start using the Mantra, and second, to realize that that is NOT my job right now. My job, and yours, is to do nothing more than to repeat the Mantra over and over and over. That’s it. I’ve said this before on this forum, the way that we use the AMPWs is to consider them as nothing more than anti-Whites with respect to the having discussions with them. In other words, we simply use them to bounce Mantra points off of so that other healthy and normal White people listening to the discussion can reap the benefits of the power of the Mantra.
      What many Mantra Dissidents are doing is tailgating on the arguments of the AMPWs, and that’s as bad as tailgating on the arguments of the anti-Whites. Our job is to stay on the friggin message, and that is the Mantra.
      So forget about arguing with AMPWs about what strategy is best, and get back on the Mantra message. I despise the AMPWs as much as I hate the anti-Whites and I use them both to as means to display our points, and those are Mantra points, over and over and over. That is our job right now, nothing more. We all do that and stick to it, and we will win this fight.
      I hope I have not offended, if I have I aplogize.

ANTI-RACIST IS JUST A CODEWORD FOR ANTI-WHITE

9. #15 by mandela on 02/24/2013 - 6:46 pm

HD, I myself would not get angry at a pro-White who is off message or wrong. I think it would be best to give them a positive idea of how the mantra works and leave it at that. I just move on, I get back to BUG’s and post the mantra as it should be, or get back to my politics. There is not enough time to argue with pro-Whites.
    In summary – give them some positive advice, then move on.

• #16 by Harumphty Dumpty on 02/24/2013 - 7:09 pm

Thanks, mandela. Just to put my issue in the boldest terms possible, I’m going to count your vote then as one vote that says that pro-Whites nailing swastikas to the Mantra before they spread it around is not likely to be a problem of sufficient size for our concern.

10. #17 by Harumphty Dumpty on 02/24/2013 - 6:59 pm

Perhaps still more on tactics than strategy is this thought:

Having these six STOP WHITE GENOCIDE “petitions” on public display at the White House every month is offering us opportunities that we haven’t fully realized.

If you can find comfortable ways to work their links into your swarming posts each month, you multiply your whammy. You not only post a Mantra comment, you also link to “petitions” posted at THE WHITE HOUSE (!) that are ALSO Mantra comments (!), and two of those “petitions” deal with, and have in them the urls to, both Weirwood’s video with the women, and the video “How Whites Took Over America”!

What is that, a triple whammy, a quadruple whammy?

And that’s only the small potatoes. If the “petitions” are brought to wider attention in the way I just described, they are more likely to begin getting thousands of signatures every month instead of just hundreds, and THEN they may become a major ongoing news story, in either the mainstream or on the Net. And of course that multiplies our efforts by orders of magnitude!

These links will be good until about March 7 or 8, when new “petitions” will be submitted for March:
    1.http://wh.gov/pscx
    2.http://wh.gov/psxD
    3.http://wh.gov/psau
    4.http://wh.gov/ps13
    5.http://wh.gov/psYK
    6.http://wh.gov/psbg
    The last two are on the two videos…check out the last “petition” especially, I think it’s a good job! 😀

11. #19 by Harumphty Dumpty on 02/24/2013 - 7:38 pm

I think I made my first post above so long that I’m not likely to get answers to the question in it, so let me rephrase and then skedadddle:

When we see pro-whites nailing swastikas to the Mantra before they spread it, should we:

1. Ignore it. (it’s not going to be enough of a problem to be a concern)
    2. politely but firmly oppose it.

• #20 by Jason on 02/24/2013 - 11:39 pm

I’d say option 2. If they are honest, they will take the hint. If not, no amount of yelling will do any good.

I used to worry about fakes using the Mantra in order to discredit it but I think it has gone too wide now. I see a lot of people posting the Mantra points and doing a great job of it.

When some faker tries to connect it to Nazi stuff or Zionist-talk, it doesn’t mix well. We probably just need a simple one or two line remark to tell people to keep the Mantra clean and do their own projects on their own time.

12. #21 by kiwi on 02/24/2013 - 10:06 pm

HD, I must tell you how much I look forward to your comments. You think everything through, and that is soooo White. You are like Newton and Descartes. You are also like Bob, in that you are cryptic and have to be read again and again. You are one of the reasons we are going to win this thing.

13. #22 by Cleric Preston on 02/25/2013 - 1:07 am

OPTION (1) Ignore it
    I personally would not see the point of putting a swastika on a mantra flyer but eventually the mantra is going to go viral and that’s what we want.

Someday soon EVERYBODY is going to be saying our stuff and we will have zero control over the people saying it.

I’m not sure it would be a smart move for an Anti-White to do a swastika mantra flier,as given the Mantra is plain truth it could actually lend credibility to those naziswhowannakill6millionjews

Trying to police everyone who does the mantra, or their own personal variation, is just going to cause infighting amongst our side, and take up an exponential amount of time.

Remember the 45 pages of ‘Mantra doesn’t work’, it’s a pointless futile exercise talking with those who don’t get it.
    View it as a healthy sign of a more general shift in the right direction amongst the broader community.

When I signed up here there were 36 or 37 of us. Now there’s 90 plus.
    I’m sure we can live with 50 new BUGSERS for every ‘British 74’ who doesn’t get it and I’m sure we’re swamping him in the consistent message stakes !

• #23 by Jason on 02/25/2013 - 1:25 am

But we need to enforce Mantra discipline at this stage in order to keep the message consistent.

If the posters are truly on Our Side, they will respond immediately to keeping the message clean and consistent.

If they insist on mixing it with some silly side issue, then they aren’t on our side.

I agree there is no point in obsessing about it. We can’t stop them. But if I was sincerely pro-White and I was making a jumble of the Mantra, I would appreciate someone telling me.

14. #24 by British74 on 02/25/2013 - 2:41 am

Test.

15. #25 by British74 on 02/25/2013 - 3:10 am

I have been an active White Nationalist for over 9 years now. I remember private messaging Bob Whitaker approximately 7 years ago, when he was active on Stormfront. I don’t wish any harm in any form whatsoever to any Bugsters, as I believe in your guys work. However, I don’t appreciate my username being dragged through the mud over here, as I have been a very dedicated WN over the years.

All I did was suggest a slightly different version of the mantra, as some people at stormfront didn’t think the mantra was specific enough to our people’s needs. So, I made my own 4 comment youtube TEST version of it. I posted it in the Sf thread to get some feedback on it. I also posted the 4 comments on youtube a total of about 6 times.

HD’s comment disturbed me personally, and I requested that he take it down, (and I now request that this copy of the message get removed) for all I was trying to do was discuss with the Sf board a possible TEST version, which may or may not have appealed to a greater audience? My 132 page WN booklet, which has been downloaded over 6,600 times, has nothing to do with mantra.

You can view my two minute promo video to the booklet below.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n663eVTSyS8]Free Booklet – The Zionist Attack on Western Civilization (With C.C.) – YouTube[/url]

I think the current form of the mantra is sufficient, but some thought there was room for improvement, so I volunteered to give it a shot.

Anyways, I made a quick youtube video of my version of the mantra. If Bob doesn’t like it, I will NEVER use it again, and I will permanently delete my “unlisted” TEST Mantra video.

Check the video out for yourself @
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-__9ccRqyWM]An alternate TEST version of “The Mantra” (with C.C.) – YouTube[/url]

Below is what I wrote. Notice it is in four 500 character comments. I hope you guys like it. If Bob doesn’t approve, I will not post it a 7th time. In fact, at this time, I have lost all interest in it due to the resulting exchange.

[b]Why is it that Oriental Asia is for the Oriental Asians, Black Africa is for the Black Africans, but White countries are for everybody?

The main stream media continually infers that there’s a RACE problem inside White Nations.

The media insists that this RACE problem will only be solved when non-white people from the 3rd world, immigrate & replace the founding White population in EVERY White country & ONLY in White countries!

The Netherlands & Belgium are just as crowded as S. Korea or Japan,

but nobody says S. Korea or Japan will solve THEIR race problem by bringing in millions of foreign 3rd Worlders & then interbreeding with them.

The media continually indoctrinates the West to believe that the solution to OUR RACE problem is for EVERY White country & ONLY White countries to assimilate or intermarry with all of our imported non-white people.

What would happen if I said there was a RACE problem in Black Africa & this RACE problem could only be solved by importing tens of MILLIONS

of non-black people into EVERY Black African country?

How long would it take anyone to realize that I’m not talking about a RACE problem, but rather I am intentionally advocating a destructive policy that promotes Black genocide?

How long would it take a Black man to notice that his country was being conquered? Obviously the Black population would overwhelmingly OBJECT to this genocidal, anti-Black immigration policy!

However, if I state the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide

against my White race of people, Liberals & allegedly respectable conservatives suddenly attack me & accuse me of being a White Supremacist, when all I am doing is defending my Nation & my people’s right to exist!

The main stream media pretend they’re anti-racist, but the truth is they actually promote & incite White hatred. By the way the term “Anti-racist”, is just a code word for “anti-White”.

Please consider joining the worldwide movement in BOYCOTTING those who encourage White genocide.[/b]

16. #26 by Bob on 02/25/2013 - 10:27 am

Karlfried, you are exactly right. The only reason to argue with an anti-white is if there is an audience you might influence.
    We are outnumbered a thousand to one. Our time is too precious to waste.

17. #27 by Woadwarrior on 02/25/2013 - 11:04 pm

@ HD
    I vote #2 followed by #1 if there is no audience. Thanks pointing out that particular issue also. I find resisting the tangents difficult in my personal development, hopefully it is on a steep curve.
    @ time.. and Jason
    Well said, discipline is hard to keep, I am finding, when you have so much energy to try to bottle up. Similar to launching a rocket to the moon, I suppose. The slightest distraction and your trajectory could be “undesired”.

18. #28 by Woadwarrior on 02/25/2013 - 11:12 pm

@ just…
    I saw that they were trying that the other day. Glad they retracted, however you are right.. “time is of the essence”. I just found out about the “practice targets” of pregnant White women and White children d h s has been buying. Reminds me of Horus’s ” 2 weeks from a bulshevik revolution” podcast. Which was inspiring to say the least.

19. #29 by Bob on 02/26/2013 - 9:18 am

“, I am finding, when you have so much energy to try to bottle up. Similar to launching a rocket to the moon, I suppose. The slightest distraction and your trajectory could be “undesired”.
    That’s why it’s called discipline.
    We are few. Use your energy for US.