New FWG Podcast – Basics of Power & Politics & how a consistent message WORKS!

Posted by Laura on December 17th, 2017 under Coaching Session

Below is the first podcast from FightWhiteGenocide.com! Jeff (eyeslevel), Ken and I are going to try to do a regular podcast. We will  be discussing the strategy and tactics we are using to win our fight against the anti-whites. It will be about practical politics and how a consistent message works. Each episode will be an hr. We don’t want them to long. And we will have a different bugser join us for the chat each time. If you guys would like to participate, just let me know.

Our very first episode has special guest Lord Nelson! This one is about – The Basics, How a consistent message WORKS, Power, How movements get into power, and much more!

We hope you enjoy & we look forward to bringing you more podcasts & media from FWG.

Download MP3

1. #1 by Electric on 12/17/2017 - 9:09 am

Looking forward to these podcasts! How often will we do them?

2. #2 by Laura on 12/17/2017 - 2:40 pm

Hey Electric, we haven’t yet really decided on the frequency. Just starting out. Would you be interested in joining us for a chat?

3. #3 by Electric on 12/18/2017 - 12:47 am

At the moment I’m on the road. I’ll let you know when I am interested.

4. #4 by White&Normal on 12/20/2017 - 8:54 am

I like it

5. #5 by time for freedom on 12/20/2017 - 9:08 pm

This is absolutely a fantastic idea. It really fills a much needed niche. I do something like this with my own Youtube channel.
    Have a listen to some of my latest podcasts:

Hungary, NGOs, and White Genocide

Diversity and Multiculturalism are Codewords for White Genocide

There’s lots more podcasts there and I’m constantly adding more, however, with the Christmas season my output a little lower right now.

Keep up the great work.

6. #6 by time for freedom on 12/20/2017 - 10:16 pm

It’s just great to hear a group of our people rapping with each other. You guys always have interesting and valid insights.

Poster idea:

It’s NOT OK to be Anti-White

#ItsNotOkToBeAntiWhite

• #7 by Wuntz Moore on 12/21/2017 - 10:43 pm

Great meme IMO!

Very excellent podcast too, I enjoyed it a lot.

7. #8 by time for freedom on 12/22/2017 - 3:45 pm

#WhyAllTheAntiWhitism??

#AntiWhitesJustGottaBeAntiWhite

8. #9 by Ice Knight on 12/24/2017 - 12:12 pm

Really enjoyed the podcast, as others have said some great unique insights. I listen to a lot of other alt-right material, but BUGS really is the intellectual driving force of the whole movement (…a fact that very few in the movement are actually aware of!)

Happy Christmas BUGSters!

9. #10 by WmWhite on 12/25/2017 - 1:57 pm

Merry Christmas to all at BUGS !!!

The podcast was well done and it was good to hear from one of Bob’s original protege’s Lord Nelson.

But the first speaker, who was either Jeff or Ken, certainly has the VOICE for radio and broadcast. It is good to get the message out there but the personality of an articulate and commanding voice helps considerably in keeping the attention of the intended audience …keep up the good work.

10. #11 by Hero on 12/25/2017 - 8:19 pm

Excellent podcast!

Merry Christmas to all BUGSers and all other Pro-Whites!

11. #12 by Asgardian117 on 12/30/2017 - 4:17 am

Can’t wait to do a podcast.

12. #13 by Laura on 01/03/2018 - 2:19 pm

Electric – Do let us know when you’re available. It would be great to have a chat with you. Your posts on twitter have been spot on. I’m sure you’ve got a great perspective to share on our white genocide movement.

Asgardian – It was lovely catching up with you this past weekend. I really look forward to you joining Jeff, Ken and I for a podcast chat. You also have some great insight to share.

And if anyone else is keen for a podcast chat, let me know. It can be done anonymously. And we need to have bugsers discussing/breaking topics down from our point of view. 🙂

13. #14 by Laura on 01/05/2018 - 10:21 am

Guys, just to let you know, for those who might be interested in doing a podcast with us, we pre-record these podcasts, and then edit them before we release them, so there is no need to worry if you feel you might say something wrong, as we can always edit it out. 🙂