Search? Click Here
Join the BUGS Team! Post on the internet along with us to fight White Genocide!

Whitaker Cuts You NO Slack

Posted by Bob on June 1st, 2005 under Bob

The story of The Galloping Gourmet below has a direct relevance to me. I am ALWAYS being told, “Watch what you say around the Christians, they’ll get offended.”

No way.

I am a Christian and I was raised in the Bible Belt. If someone is a bigot and goes to pieces at what I say, I have no respect for them. And this happens to me a LOT more among Politically Correct people than it does among religious people.

When I entered college at age sixteen, I was immediately struck by how much less people spoke freely than they did where I came from. I wrote a letter to the Gamecock, the student newspaper, about it.

No, no one gets a pass from me. If they disagree they can say so, just like grownups.

I am not trying to convert you. I want you to stay exactly who you are and learn a little from what I say.

As for Christians being hurt by what I say, I have a humorous little dialogue in my head. This Christian who is being hurt by my words has a quick dialogue with one of the Christian Martyrs. He is talking to a man who is being roasted slowly alive and says, “This guy hurt my feelings.”

The martyr being roasted slowly alive replies,

“Yea, tell me about it.”

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail
  1. #1 by Richard L. Hardison on 06/05/2005 - 12:34 am

You’ve said a few things this Christian disagrees with, but I’ve never been offended by the thrust of what you are saying. Those sensitive Christians who are easily offended should remember the type of people Christ spent a lot of time around, Publicans (the tax farmers of Roman Judea, and roundly hated because of it), Phraisees, scribes and Saducees. None of these groups were made of savory individuals. I’m sure Chirst heard a few things he didn’t want to hear, or didn’t like. Funny thing, though, H e kept coming around, because those were the people he came to save.

You must be logged in to post a comment.